Manipulation

A few days had passed and I wasn't allowed to leave my room. Oh right I almost forgot to tell you. I am now on a carrier.

Phil is not allowing me to leave my room. Every now and again I would sneak out but shortly I would get caught and escorted to my room.

On the third day, I was brought out and they took me to a room with a man in a large cylinder. Coulson asked me "can you get any extra information out of him?" I nodded and he left.

His back was to me, head down. He had black raven hair that was slick back and about at the top of his shoulder blades. His cloths were of asguardian, the colors were gold, black, and green.

I was in the shadow of the entry. I stayed there but that hadn't help me. He slowly lifted and he turned on his heels. "Oh please don't hide in the shadows any longer. I am getting a bit thirsty so if you could bring me a drink."

I got a glass of water and brought it back. I then walked up to the glass and touched it. Snow flacks formed into a small circle and I stepped through. The flacks then dissipated.

I looked up at him and handed him the glass of water. He looked me up and down then at the glass then back at me. He lifted his cup over me and tipped it. I was dripping wet.

He looked at me curiously as if he was waiting for something to happen. "Hmm, that is quite odd." I looked down at the ground taking in the cool water.

Silence fell between us. I was too nervous to speak. "What is so odd?" I heard myself say.

He hadn't responded immediately but eventually replied with "that your skin didn't turn blue."I look up at him with confusion.

He rapped his hand around my wrist. I looked down and saw his hand was blue. I look back up expressionless. "So you are a Jötun. Full blood or half blood?"

Once the words came out of my mouth he slams me against the glass. "Are you part Jötun?"

"No, I was a lab experiment in Antarctica. The mixture went wrong I almost died and now I have ice powers. Your turn to share."

He let me go and stepped back. "I will answer no questions."

"I never asked any" I rubbed my wrists.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

I gave a small smirk "it's ok well I have to go now see you later."

I went the same way I came in. I left the room and went to my room. I flopped on my bed and didn't get up till the next day.