Promises and Pain

We finally got to New York. I walked to the back and opened the hatch. I heard Clint yell my name as I was jumping out. I made a slide out of ice and screamed out of joy and excitement.

As I landed my feet firmly on the ground I looked up to see Stark tower. With Loki at the top, looking down at me. He turned and walked into, what I assumed to be, the living room of the penthouse.

I got on the elevator and went to the very top. I cautiously walked into the room. I saw Loki standing in the living room as if he had expected me. I walked up to him with precision. He stood tall and acted all high and mighty with his chin out, his shoulders back and his chest stuck out.

I stopped about two inches before our feet touched. I looked into his eyes. I whispered "Loki I-" but I was cut short with a soft kiss. He parted our lips and I hugged him. "Loki please don't do this" I whispered in his ear. He wrapped one arm around my waist and his other hand through my hair.

"I'm so sorry but it's to late I can't stop it. Just promise me you won't die." I pull away and shake my head.

"I can't promise that. The only way I won't get hurt is if you stop this but you apparently can't stop it. I might not see you again so" I walk over to the balcony and jump "goodbye."

I make a snowflake out of me and snow. The wind caught me and I drifted slowly down to the ground. I look up to see him hanging over the railing. I then saw Tony fly over and land on the dock.