Intro/Original Character Bio

Alright! Hello there! I'm writing this because I'm sick and tired of seeing Kill la Kill related fanfics being too much of "Kill la Kill x (Insert other fandom here)" or Kill la Kill fics that aren't driven from the original narrative of the show. So to do some justice, I'm making this story about my original character, his role and influence in the overall story from the anime, as well as some tiny bits of romance because I am just a simple man who likes Ryuko. Mainly, I want to write a Kill la Kill fic that stays true to the original anime. Hopefully you all enjoy it. Also note, I can't promise I will update/add chapters frequently. I will try my best since I am busy most of the times, I have a life.

_______________________________________

Original Character Bio:

Name: Ken Ayako

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Appearance: Medium height male teenager (Slightly taller than Ryuko), He has dark-black hair of an average length (His hair then has a light blue streak after his first transformation with his Kamui)

Outfit Appearance: His outfit before he got his "Anti-Life Fiber" Kamui is a normal light blue hoodie, while also wearing a white T-shirt with dark blue jeans as well as sporting grey sneakers.

(I'm not a fantastic drawer, this is mainly the best I can draw my character)

(Anti-Life Fiber)Kamui Design:

KAMUI HIKETSU

(drew it based on a few references from other people)

Character Backstory: Ken is an average young boy who attends school like many other normal kids as he is considered the nice kid around the block. He lives with his uncle, Syuuji Ayako after his parents died when he was at a young age. However, unbeknownst to Ken, his uncle was a well known researcher that partnered with Isshin Matoi to research with Life Fibers. By creating weapons that can combat the Life Fibers. One creation that was from Isshin Matoi is of course, the well known red Scissor Blades. Meanwhile Syuuji had a different approach by taking inspiration from Isshin's Kamui creation that was made for his daughter. He created another Kamui only this one was made from an altered gene of the Life Fibers turning it to an "Anti-Life Fiber" Kamui. It had the same features as Isshin's Kamui Senketsu where the user can activate it and transform into it's battle mode, however this version of the Kamui is different. Instead of needing the user's blood, it injects the user with its own anti-life fiber substance into their body further enhancing their abilities and strength.

After the attack on Isshin Matoi's Home which led to him getting killed,
Syuuji was taken by a mysterious figure and is presumed to be dead as Ken never heard from him in over 6 months. That is until he went to Isshin Matoi's home (after Ryuko was there) after following extensive leads and finding a note that was specifically for Ken which was attached to a sword in a sheath that he found under his Uncle's bed in his apartment.

ANTI-LIFE FIBER INFUSED SWORD

(sample image, yes this is Raiden's sword)

He then heads to Honnoji Academy to look for clues to his Uncle's dissapearance. Not knowing he'd encounter another person that has the same motivation to go there as well.

Not gonna spoil further, just read it. Also note, there might be grammar mistakes so feel free to point it out,