Chapter 6 - Don't Toy With Me On A Whim

The scene starts off with Ryuko and Ken confronting Aikuro in his own home. Ryuko has her scissor blade pointed at him in a pissed off way while Ken looked at him with a dead on stare.

Aikuro: Eh, easy... Don't do anything hasty...

Ryuko: I get the feeling we're being played here. So why don't you tell us what the deal is with you and Mr.Mohawk!

Aikuro: I don't know what you're talking about.

Ryuko: Oh yea? Ken, show em!

Ken pulls out a picture which shows a couple of old people drinking beer with Aikuro and Tsumugu being caught in the backround of the photo.

Ken: Then how do you explain this? Hm? That's clearly you and Mr.Mohawk right there!

Aikuro: W-where did you get that?

Ryuko: After we almost got killed by that guy, I asked Mataro to snoop around and find out about it. That kid's pretty connected around here.

A montage is shown where Mataro asks the drunkard old men about Tsumugu to which they didn't know at first but then he pulled out some "questionable" photos of Ryuko as they immediately showed the image of him with Aikuro in the bar

Ken: He found pic of him at a bar with someone who just so happens to look
like you. That will also explain why he brought our asses back to your place.

Ryuko: I'm giving you 5 seconds to tell us what the hell you guys are up to or else-

Aikuro then flicks back his hair and removes his glasses.

Aikuro: The plan was to make the bond between you and your Kamuis even stronger.

Ken & Ryuko: Hah?!

Aikuro: He is Tsumugu Kinagase and yes, the two of us are working together. You both stood up to him like a champ, and now you have truly become partners with your Kamuis. Now that Satsuki Kiryuin has a Kamui, we thought the best way to get you two ready was to put you through the test.

He leans up against both of the two with his nipples glowing pink. Ken then grabs his sword and shoves the handle part of it into his face.

Ken: So all that yappin, all that talking shit and all you were lying to us!!!