Hitozuma Fuumashi Leilan

(A/N: If the story is bad, forgive me because it's my first story.

In a world where there is an adult named Y/N living with his wife named Leilan, but Leilan has been brainwashed by Gairyo and made Leilan his sex slave. Gairyo also forced Leilan to divorce Y/N, Y/N was forced to watch his beloved wife betray him and have sex with Gairyo, Y/N was thrown out of his house by the two people.

Y/N, who is now in an apartment room is depressed on his bed. We can see that the apartment room is very messy.

A few minutes later, Y/N was done crying. He looks very emotionless.

Y/N: (What did I do to deserve all this...?) Y/N said with tears in his eyes.
But, after he said that, his eyes looked very angry and his hands formed fists. He punched the wall several times to express his anger.

Y/N: (You said that you loved you while you were being fucked by that ugly Gairyo?! What kind of joke is that, Leilan?!) Y/N said while punching the wall repeatedly, not caring about the blood.

Someone knocked on Y/N's apartment door. Y/N stopped punching the cracked wall, he wiped the blood on his hand and bandaged it. He opened the door and saw someone with parted white hair.

Y/N: (Who are you?) Y/N asked with a serious face.

???: (I am... Garou.) Garou answered Y/N's question with a big smile.

Y/N: (Garou, huh? What are you doing here?) Y/N asked with a serious face

Garou: (I want to ask. Why did you punch the wall so many times? Do you have a grudge against someone?) Said Garou, Y/N's face went from serious to angry.

Y/N: (I'll tell you inside, come in...) Y/N invites Garou to come inside.

Y/N and Garou went inside, Y/N prepared tea for him and Garou. Y/N on the couch with Garou in front of him.

Garou: (Tell me why you are so angry right now.) Said Garou with a serious face.

Y/N told about his past and where he had a wife who betrayed him and had sex with someone named Gairyo in front of him and how they kicked Y/N out of the house.

Garou just laughed and Y/N slammed the table with their tea spilling because Y/N slammed the table. Garou was surprised because of that, he smiled evilly.

Garou: (How about this, I will give you some power to avenge yourself?) Garou offers Y/N. Y/N lwas shocked by that. Y/N thought for a moment about the power, but something snapped inside Y/N.

Y/N: (Hehehehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHA! I THINK THAT MAY BE A GOOD POWER TO AVENGE MY REVENGE!) Y/N said with a crazy laugh.

Garou with his grin gave strength to Y/N. Y/N screamed in pain and then he fell unconscious.

A few days later.