Tonight, I will service my husband's boss

(A/N: Request by @placeholder02 I had mental breakdown reading this)

Yutsuki: "Tsutomu, please forgive me... I... Kiba's... I prefers Michio Kiba's cock... MICHIO KIBA'S HUGE COCK FEELS TOO GOOD! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!" The video stops with the words (Thanks for watching), Tsutomu angrily slams the tablet.

TSUTOMU'S POV

I gripped my cellphone tightly. I was waiting for Yutsuki to call me for help. All the videos have been deleted on the tablet. Looking back... I should have recorded it as evidence. Evidence...? What evidence is good to help me? Should I tell Yutsuki? "That's... I don't know... Dammit... Dammit..." I uttered it as I held my head tightly. That's it... That's it...! I know what I have to do. I must make Michio Kiba pay... That's what I have to do! "I will destroy him..." I said with a face full of revenge, the light in my eyes had disappeared. Yatsuki... She agreed to do something so dangerous without consulting me beforehand. But we know that he won't just stop here. For now... I can't do anything but plot my revenge...

A few days later

Yutsuki, she hasn't returned home yet. But, I already planned to take revenge against Michio Kiba and Yutsuki... I was given help by my friend, he is a mafia leader. I resigned from my job and gave the resignation letter to Michio Kiba. He just let me out and formed a smirk.

Currently I am monitoring Yutsuki and Kiba entering a hotel, I and the other mafia enter the hotel and look for Yutsuki and Kiba's names at the reception.

A few minutes later.

My friend and I were getting ready to storm Yutsuki and Kiba's room, I heard that bitch's moans. I broke open the door and turned on the sleeping gas, after a while, Yutsuki and Kiba fainted.

A few hours later.

Yutsuki's POV:

I woke up from my sleep and looked around. Suddenly, I saw Kiba tied up and I realized that I was also tied to a chair. "Looks like these two people have woken up from their sleep~" I heard a man's voice, I seemed to know this voice... I looked ahead and my eyes became wide because I saw Tsutomu with a group of men in suits.

"Tsutomu-kun, can you let us go? What's going on here?" Tsutomu just stayed silent and glared at me. "T-Tsutomu-kun, why are you looking at me with eyes like that?"

Tsutomu was still silent and suddenly he showed his cellphone where there was a video of me and Kiba having sex at the hotel. "T-There's no way he knew that, right?" I thought.

Tsutomu POV:

I couldn't help but stare at this bitch, her face looked so confused.

"Oi, Tsutomu, where am I, bastard?!" Said Kiba awakened from his sleep, I smiled and told one of the mafia to crush one of Kiba's fingers.

"ARRGGHH! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU PUSSY?!" Kiba said, I grinned and said. "To destroy you slowly." Kiba got really scared when he heard that and he peed his pants, I laughed.

"Naomi, come inside." I said, and Naomi went inside. Kiba was shocked and his eyes were wide. "Naomi, what are you doing here, honey?" Kiba said.

Naomi was angry and came to Kiba. "DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME BY THAT NICKNAME AGAIN BECAUSE I'M NO LONGER YOUR WIFE! YOU DARE TO CHEAT ON ME, YOU FUCK!" Naomi screamed.

Kiba smiled. "How about we just have a threesome with Yutsuki? So that wouldn't constitute infidelity?" Kiba said.

Naomi became annoyed but calmed down when she saw me. "Honey, come on, let's punish them. We'll have sex in front of them." Naomi said, I turn my head to Kiba.

"If I can't make her reach orgasm 10 times then I will let you go. But, if I succeed, then I will kill you."

Kiba's POV

PFFTT- HAHAHAHAHA THIS SHITTY IS MAKING ME LAUGH! HIS TINY DICK CANNOT EVEN MAKE A GIRL REACH ORGASM! This will be easy...

Yutsuki's POV

There is no way he would have sex with another girl instead of me, right? He's mine...

Tsutomu's POV

I looked down and I saw Naomi had opened my trousers and was getting ready to suck my 14 inch cock.

Kiba's POV

Wait what, that is even bigger than me... Oh shit... This is bad, this is bad...

Yutsuki's POV

Tsutomu... You're never that big when we have sex, am I not good enough for you?

Tsutomu's POV

Now, I'm ready to insert my cock into Naomi's pussy which is already very wet. "No... Please don't do it, Tsutomu-kun... Nooo...." Yutsuki said. Well, I don't fucking care about that and I put my dick into Naomi's pussy. Naomi screamed because she had an orgasm. I smirked to Yutsuki, then I look forward the mafia and nodded. The mafia then crushed one of Kiba's legs, Kiba screamed in pain.

A few minutes later.

I looked at Naomi who was now fainting from pleasure. I told the mafia to kill Kiba in another room. Some time later, I heard a very loud scream and suddenly the scream disappeared, indicating that Kiba was dead. I looked at Yutsuki where she is emotionless and was still crying because she was forced to watch me and Naomi have sex.

"Yutsuki is no longer my wife so just throw her to the side of the road." I said, Yutsuki's eyes widened and she was taken to the van, she tried to struggle from the mafia. I took off my wedding ring and throw it away. Yutsuki saw it and she shed a lot of tears and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! NOOO!" She was taken into a van and tied up and then taken somewhere. I also took Naomi who was fainting to our room.

A few years later

3rd POV

After that incident, Tsutomu became the boss of a company. Now, Tsutomu and Naomi are married and have 3 children. As Tsutomu and his family walked down the street, he didn't notice a figure.

Yutsuki's POV

'It should have been me and Tsutomu who were happy and had lots of children... I should have told him that I was blackmailed...' I thought, I lay down on a cardboard sheet and covered it with newspaper, I could only cry and hold the necklace that had a photo of me and Tsutomu on it and I also held my wedding ring. "So cold..." I said regretting what I did.

THE END.

(A/N: Damn, I felt good after writing this... If there any mistakes in this story, I am sorry.)

Request here.