Akane wa Tsumare Somarareru

(A/N: So, yeah...Akane wa Tsumare Somarareru has been chosen...)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shouya's POV

After I resigned from the baseball club, I still couldn't believe that I found out Akane cheated on me with my teammate and that bastard coach and broke up with me...

Shouya: I need to change myself and get stronger.

I decided to change myself so that I wouldn't be a weak person anymore... I also deleted all my photos with Akane on my cellphone, I didn't care anymore.

I decided to ask my teacher for a month off... I decided to go to the gym and thought of a plan for revenge...

.
.
.

A month later.

Now, I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I'm already muscular now because of my routine at the gym. Now it's time to go back to school.

I left the house on my bicycle and greeted people who were doing their morning routine. After a while, I was in front of the school gate. People looked at me with confused faces and said 'Who is that?', 'He's so handsome and masculine!', etc.

I was now in front of my class and I entered.

Shouya: Good morning everyone!

1man: Good morning, who are you? Are you a transfer student?

Shouya: Oh, of course not. It's me, Shouya! How come you don't remember!

Everyone in the class was shocked, including Akane... Damn, I hated seeing her face full of lust.

3rd POV

Akane is looking at Shouya with a loving gaze, during this 1 month Akane has changed because of losing Shouya.

Akane: (Shou-kun is more handsome and masculine now~! I have to make him mine again, I'm sorry for my previous behavior, Shou-kun~ I killed your teammates and the bastard coach who raped me until I forgot about you and made your heart hurt. I need to make it up to you. You are mine and mine alone.)

Shouya sat next to Akane, even though he didn't want to, there weren't any empty seats so he just gave in.

During class time, Shouya gets a paper from Akane to meet on the school roof. Shouya had no other choice, he wanted to end all of this.

When Shouya was on the roof, Akane appeared.

Shouya: So, What do you want, Nanao?

Akane: Oh, darling. I miss you~

Akane hugs Shouya, but before Akane can hug him, he pushes Akane.

Shouya: Has your brain gone crazy? You're not my girlfriend anymore and you're owned by my baseball coach and teammates...

Akane just had a crazy smile.

Akane: If you knew, I've killed them all, hehe...

Shouya was shocked and couldn't believe that his former teammate and coach was murdered.

Shouya: What the fuck? You're a crazy psychopath now, Akane... I'm going to report this all...

Akane: You won't!

Akane took out a syringe and injected Shouya. Shouya crawled away but the drug was so strong that he fainted.

.
.
.
.

A few hours later.

Shouya woke up because of a loud noise, he felt something soft on his face and he also felt his genitals... Yes, you know..

Akane: So you're awake, darling? Hehehe... Surprise~

Shouya is shocked because he is being raped by Akane, Shouya struggles to get himself out of Akane.

Akane: That wouldn't be any use, my darling~ You know, after you disappeared for a month, I felt really sad and I decided to kill everyone who raped me.

Shouya was just silent because if he screamed, it would be useless because his mouth was taped.

Akane: Now, enjoy and get me pregnant, Shou-kun!

Shouya, who had the strength, released himself from the rope and punched Akane. Akane was shocked because of that power, Akane forgot that Shouya had been training for 1 month.

Shouya had lost control and he punched Akane repeatedly. Akane couldn't do anything and only said 'I am sorry' repeatedly when Shouya punched her repeatedly.

Until, Akane went unconscious. Shouya regains consciousness and he looks at Akane, he feels sad because he has lost the love of his life, but it is also Akane's fault because she cheated on Shouya. Shouya left that place full of sadness but he had to stay strong and be a man.

(A/N: Shouya though that Akane is not alive anymore.)

A few years later.

Shouya, he has now got a good job, namely being the boss of the number one company in Japan. Also, he is married to the CEO's very beautiful, loyal, lovely, kind daughter, they also have  a strong, kind and smart son.

But...

???: I always come back and make you mine... Shou-kun~

[THE END]

(A/N: I wrote this in a hurry so if there are any mistakes please forgive me.)