1: This is an MTB battle! I

IT'S MORNING ALREADY

IT'S MORNING ALREADY. The sun was at its peak as the sun rays were falling on the water and made it shine like the diamonds. Birds were chirping happily like they were singing in rhythms.

 Birds were chirping happily like they were singing in rhythms

Everything looks calm and happy but..... What is it?

"Oh no! I overslept!" Ohh! It's our Yamato house where the Chaos starts on their daily basis. Let's meet the Yamatos now and continue our story.

"What's wrong onii-san? Today's Sunday." Said the youngest Yamato as he got up from his bed looking at his brother who was throwing his clothes here and there.

"A match! A match!" Muffled the second est Yamato while wearing his clothes. His t-shirt covered his mouth as he wore his socks.

"Today's light is destiny! Sorry for waking you up! Said Sho as he ran out of the room.

"Bro!! Don't!! Slow down, you'll - He got cut by the shout making him wince. Sho fell down from the stairs and showed him stars in the day.

"What's up with all the racket this morning?" Said their mother as she came out of the kitchen after hearing the groans. She looked at him worriedly as he got up and looked at his mother.

"Ah! Mom, A match! A match! Today's an important race. Said Sho while rubbing his head nervously. She sighed and closed her eyes in irritation.

"Another bicycle race? Did you stay up late again fixing the settings?" Sho looked at her with wide eyes.

"No, I - I was with nii-san who also helped me and mom it's not a bicycle, it's a mountain bike! MTB!" He stood up and went towards her while holding his hand in the air.
"Dad made them and you still don't remember?"

"Setting aside the MTB conversation..." She leaned down at him putting her hands on her hips.
"Once in a while I'd be nice of you to help with breakfast and your brother, he left for a walk earlier but hasn't come back yet. Don't know what to do with you two." She lectured him but got cut off by Sho's awkward laugh.