5: The Sand Dune Battle.

Yamato YN, who harbors a hatred for MTB, finds himself in a mysterious X-zone with his brother Yamato Shou and classmates Sakamaki Kakeru, and Shido Makoto due to the influence of dark light

And now, to return from there, they will have to engage in 10 Idaten Battles in X-Zone and emerge victorious.

YN, his brother and his friend desperate to escape the clutches of prison, devise a risky plan with the help of the gang boss and the mysterious masked rider.

With cunning and courage, they break free, but their newfound freedom comes at a cost.

As they flee into the night, they can't shake the feeling that their troubles are far from over.

Little do they know, their escape is only the beginning of a new chapter filled with even greater challenges and dangers.

___________________________________________

THE SUN BATHES the forest in a warm embrace, casting golden rays through the lush canopy

A symphony of leaves rustles gently in the breeze, creating a serene harmony in nature's masterpiece.

Resting in the midst of the forest the quartet were hearing their new friend's tale which is an owl.

He was sitting on the wooden log , beside him was Makoto while the three boys were facing them.

"You have lost your memory?" Asked Shou.

"It has completely gone. I don't even know how I can speak like a human. I also don't know why I was imprisoned. I don't remember anything about myself."  Said the owl with closed eyes, his wings crossed on his chest.

"How do you remember what a truck is and how it operates?" Asked Kakeru.

"I don't remember my past, but I recall everything else. I only know that my name is Hosuke. Besides that, I don't remember anything." Said the owl.

"Hosuke? Your name is Hosuke." Asked Makoto.

Hosuke jumped few times towards her and running his face on her leg with pink tint on his cheeks that makes Makoto to smile awkwardly.