3: X-zone huh?

Yamato YN along with his brother Shou Yamato and his two classmates Makoto Shido and Kakeru Sakamaki , ended up in a mysterious place due to a dark light

What kind of place is this that nobody has ever heard of? Let's see what happens next.

NII-CHAN!!

Are you alright Nii-Chan?" Shou placed his hand on his brother's cheek.
YN nodded as he got up.

"Where are we?" He said before dusting his clothes.

"We don't know YN-chan." He looked around , his eyes widened as he remembered something.

"This place? Oh no!"

______•••_______

WAKING UP BY HIS SWEET BROTHER. He blinked a few times to clear his vision. Standing up before patting the dust that was clinging on his clothes.

"Nii- are you alright?'' Said Shou looking at his Onii-Chan in worry.

"Yeah , just a headache. Are you all okay?" He said while rubbing his temple to ease the pain.

They nodded before analyzing their surroundings and saw many strange things, there were two suns shining on their heads.

Broken buildings, weird paintings were engraved on the walls and some statues came into their surprised eyes.

They stood motionless as a gust of breeze passed by there, causing their hair to dance.

"Where are we right now?" Asked Makoto.

"Don't say that we have reached another world or this place is very far from our home." Said Shou is still in shock.

"No Shou!! You're scaring me!!" Kakeru shouted said scarily.

'Another world?' YN stood there blankly, ignoring their frightful discussions about this cryptic place.

Without notice a shadow came out of the corner of a building and spoke.

"You guys are also MTB riders, kids?" The kids flinched and turned around while YN was staring at the ground, gritting his teeth because of the terrible headache which came out of nowhere.

He then also turned around and found there were few bizarre men in front of them with their bikes.

In the centre there was a man , smirking at them , whom YN assumed their boss was a bit....fat and had straight spikey hair with a long braid and glasses.

"How did you muster the courage to come into my territory. You guys made a big mistake." Said the boss with his hands on his hips. YN raised his brow.

"Your territory?"

"Yes, my territory boy."

"Who are you?" Asked Shou.