• 1 •

Amber's POV

It's 11 am, and I logged onto my twitch account called AmberGemz. I was about to live stream Badlion uhc in 5 minutes. I went on twitter and notified my fans and I used the rest of the time to get a bottle of snapple.

As I sat down in my chair, Liam came in my room and sat on my bed.

"Ammmmmmm! I'm so bored!" he moaned as he laid down.

"Shut up Liam! I'm about to live stream in 30 seconds!" I yelled and threw a pillow at him.

"Hey!" he yelled back and walked up to me.

"Hey my Gems! How are ya doing today? I'm going to stream Badlion uhc and maybe go on the cube later if we have time. I'm streaming for around 2 hours." I said, I mentally face-palmed myself for wording my intro so weird.

"Hey everyone!" Liam said as everyone started to freak out in the chat with OTP or Amber94.

I giggled and said, "Were not dating you guys. Were BFFS!" I said as Liam smiled next to me. He already had a girlfriend but they decided not to go public yet, so only I knew, and he knew my crush for Joe.

"Yep! Best friends for lyfeeeee!" he yelled into my mic.

After I died, Liam decided to stream, and we went on the cube server and we pranked Graser by changing all the blocks in his house. I ended up streaming for 4 hours and getting $50 in donations.

"Thanks for coming out to the stream guys! See ya guys tomorrow with a new video on my channel." I said as I ended the stream. Liam was still in his room, streaming so I decided to take a quick nap.

-=+=-

I awoke by Liam shaking me awake.

"What?!" I screamed at him, as he ruined my dream of me and Joe.

"I'm heading out." he said.

"Like where? A date?" I asked, I was being really nosy.

"Yeah, well were going to chipotle then shopping after." he said.

"Okay bye betch." I said, which caused him to laugh and he left the room.

I was fully awake. Now what to do? I thought to myself. I sat down and went to my computer. I decided to record some cube, and I edited the video after.

I was getting hungry so I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen, grabbing leftover pizza in the fridge.

"Mmmmmmmm..." I moaned as I took a few bites from the cheesy item. Then I got a text on my phone, and it was the cube chat.

G10 : Can you guys log on ts? (A/N team speak)

Everyone typed in sure, including me and in no longer than 5 minutes everyone was on ts.

"Hey everyone!" Graser said, "Wait where's da H?"

"Oh...um he's at chipotle." I said. It didn't feel right not to tell them about the date but I didn't want to be a "leaker".

"So I got a email from Youtube and we all have been invited to Youtube Space in LA!" Graser said breaking the laughing from what I said.

"Woooooo!" Everyone said and Zach (Graser) went on about more details.

"We will be staying in two condos for a month and we will at chip in $350 each," he said, " Also, we will be doing a meet up for the fans for a few days were down there."

Everyone was asking him questions about rooms and stuff, while I scrolled down twitter and favorited and retweeted some tweets.

Then out of nowhere Parker yells, " Ambahhhh shouldn't you be listening?" he laughed as he showed his phone with a notification of me tweeting something.

"I'm honored! I'm on your notifications!" I said as I laughed and I paid attention to what Zach was saying for the rest of the call.

-=+=-

After the call, I watched some youtube videos until Liam got home.

"Hey Am!" he said, smiling.

"Sooooo spill, what happened on the date?" I asked I was eager to know, I haven't been on a date for a while, I was quite, well really socially awkward.

After explaining the date, I awwwwwed and he blushed as he walked into his room.

He came out in his pjs (I was already in mine) and I told him about the news of LA. We decided to watch a movie with popcorn after that, in a friendly way. He was my best friend and protective like a brother.

-=+=-

I woke up in my bed, which was weird because I fell asleep on the couch. Liam probably carried me in.

As my normal everyday scedule, I went on twitter and tweeted "Good morning gems!" even though it was already noon. I scrolled down my feed and found that Liam posted a picture of me sleeping on the couch. "That little bastard" I whispered to myself as I got out of bed and thought of a nice little prank for revenge.

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed! This was a boring chapter, but there will be action soon in the story *smirk*

Anyway, Comment below whatever you what and vote for this chapter!

Don't forget to ask me questions, I will answer all of them!

!!!SHAMELESS SELFPROMO!!!

I have another cube fanfic, that I just started (like this one) called Dreams! Go read it! :]

Bye meh readers!

TOTD (Tip of the day) - Authors hate ghost readers!

~ < ashezzz > ~

AUTHORS NOTE : 6/29/2020
Hi it's xcashtonn here ! i was looking through my old accounts and saw that i mistakenly drafted this first chapter ! This book has forever been discontinued, but I decided to republish because of the memories I will hold. Thanks and stay safe out there !!!