END

A/N

DO NOT GIVE ME HATE OR SAY ANYTHING MEAN OR RUDE IN THE COMMENTS!! IM GIVING MY OPINION!!! LIKE TOMAHAWK BISHES!!!

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking your time to read my story! I've decided not to continue this or anymore of my cube fanfics because I simply lost interest in it.

As the other day I was watching Tomahawk's video about how he was kicked off the cube and how some of the members wanted him to say he "left". He just got kicked because he gave his own opinion about the cube dying and he just got kicked off. I mean, Graser wants a "perfect" cube server and he wants it to stay perfect, but the truth is, it's DYING!

I got introduced into Season 2, never watched the first and I've loved it. I took my time watching 5/6 of the cube members videos, and I felt like they were my friends.

Graser, he's two-faced and he made the cube for MONEY, it was supposed to be fun. He's so bossy, lame, and a loser.

Anyway, I'm done with the cube and I'm done with all the jerks there. Let's just hope Devon doesn't get kicked off, but we all know it's gonna happen soon.

Graser doesn't like him (Devon) because of the whole Stacy thing. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask me in the comments).

Anyways, the cube was a place for friends to be made, but it ended up with making enemies. As Tomahawk said, 5 cube members got in the team speak call and apparently Bee said in her stream, that her, Straub, Graser (of course), Will, and Dfield were the ones that kicked him.

Now peace out bishes and wish me luck finding another cool fandom other than 5Sauce (I have music cravings all the time...comment if you do) and Shawn Mendes.

You can still message me or whatever cuz I'm up for friends!!!! I'm lonely this summer ;-; Message me for my kik... Oh ima be in HS in August!!!!!!!!

There's grammar mistakes cuz I'm human... deal with it and my long rant...

bye and see you guys with another update...never