• 3 •

Amber's POV

Hmmm... I thought to myself. Where do I go? Well...wait! I need to know where the cube house is first.

To Liam: Hey where's the cube house?

From Liam: Oh yeah I'm sorry it's at _____________(I dunno, insert random address)

To Liam: Okay thanks :) see ya soon

-=+=-

After getting that settled, I went to an ATM and took out $200 and I got a taxi. It brought me to the cube house 30 minutes later and I was greeted with a hug by Liam.

"I was worried!" he said as I hugged him back. He was the best "brother" he could be.

Everyone awwwwwwed in the background and I blushed when I looked up.

"So, who am I sharing a room with?" I asked.

-=+=-

After that, I was told I was staying at Cube House #2, which was only a level up from #1.

Cube House #1 included: Parker (mineplex official), Liam (Hbomb), Graser, Straub, Brayden (Rusher), Mitch (Mrmitch361), Mark (Dfield), and Will (Kinqtonq).

Cube House #2 included: me, Bee, Sean (Grape), Dylan (8-Bit), Joe (Tofuu), Zack (Poke), Devon (DevonDoesGames), and Tomahawk (thatonetomahawk).

Sharing rooms:

Liam and Parker
Graser and Straub
Brayden and Mitch
Mark and Will

~

Me (Amber) and Bee
Sean and Dylan
Joe and Zack
Devon and Tomahawk

-=+=-

I placed all my belongings on my side of the room and I scrolled down twitter.

"So..." Bee said, "What do you want to do?"

"Wanna go shopping?" I asked as I saw her face light up.

"Yassss gurl! Let's go!" she said as I grabbed a jacket and my purse.

"Okay lemme tell Liam first." I said taking out my phone to text him.

"Awwwww, you guys are like total sibling goals." she said as I blushed.

"Yeah...I guess we are." I said.

After texting him, we walked to the living room to ask if the boys here want to go.

"Hey were heading to the mall. Do you guys wanna come with or...?" I asked the boys in front of us.

Everyone wanted to go, so we called up an uber (A/N I've never been in one so let's say they hold up to 8 people, tell me in the comments if I'm right...I doubt it :p).

-=+=-

After shopping, Me and Bee ended up buying a whole bunch of shirts and dresses, along with jewelry. The boys just bought some shirts and sunglasses.

"Okay are we ready to go?" Zack asked as he was getting bored.

"Yeah are we?" I asked, "My feet are killing me, someone carry me?" I asked as I laughed a little.

"Sure." Joe said as everyone stared at him, "What? was I not supposed to say that?" he asked slightly confused and everyone laughed at him.

Mark started to vlog again and then I went on Joe's back. It was pretty weird, well maybe just for me because I'm just...awkward.

"If I'm getting heavy you can put me down." I said laughing as he stated to pant.

"Nah it's okay. You're as light as a feather." he said back, it was the nicest thing he ever said to me.

"Awwwwww my new otp!" Dylan said and everyone laughed, including me.

We finally made it to the parking lot and we found the uber quite quickly.

As we sat inside the uber, I heard Sean's stomach grumble and I giggled.

"Do you guys wanna get some food?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm starving." Sean said.

"I know, I heard." I said as I laughed and we drove back to the condo.

-=+=-

*knock* *knock*

"Hey" I said as I opened up the door to see the pizza delivery man.

"It'll be $34.95" he said as I took money out of my wallet.

"Heyyyy!" Sean said as he took out his wallet and paid for the pizzas. "You don't have to pay. I'm the hungry one here." he said as I laughed.

"No it's okay, I'll pay next time." I said and we walked into the kitchen with the 4 pizza boxes.

"Let's eat!" I said, grabbing a deliciously cheesy slice of cheese pizza. I was a vegetarian, so I didn't eat meat.

-=+=-

After we ate almost all the pizza, we decided to all watch a movie. We called CH1 (Cube House #1) and they decided to come over and watch. I sat in between Liam and Will.

"Let's watch mean girls!" Dylan said as everyone laughed.

"How 'bout a scary movie!" Straub yelled and everyone replied with yesssss.

We decided to watch Insidious 3 (A/N never watched a scary movie in my life). I was scared to watch scary movies. I can't stand them. Sometimes I get panic attacks if I get too scared. Only Liam knows about it.

Not even halfway through the movie, I got scared so I hid myself in Will's shoulder. He could tell so he pulled me closer and I fell asleep soon after.

-=+=- NEXT MORNING -=+=-
(CH1 ended up staying at CH2, since they all fell askeep)

*flash* *click*

I awoke by the sound of a phone taking a picture. I moved slightly and I heard someone whisper shouted "Shhhhhhhh...". I slowly opened my eyes to see half of the boys taking a picture of me, and someone else.

Wait...I was holding something... I was sleeping with someone! I looked up to see that Will and I were sleeping together, with his and my arms wrapped around each other.

Out of nowhere Parker screamed, "OTP!" and everyone cheered. I blushed a little and tried to get out of Will's arm.

"Don't go..." he said as his eyes were still closed. He clearly didn't know he was hugging me!

Everyone awwwwwed and left me alone there to be with him for "5 more minutes"

-=+=-

A/N

I know I know, IM AWESOME! 3 updates in one night, your welcome!

nite o.O

~ < ashezzz > ~