chpt. 1

(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

you sighed unhappily as you signed your name over the last folder. now, every single school supply was marked with your name in blue ballpoint pen. labeled, organized with fresh paper and cleanly printed subject names. ready for the upcoming school year. it was your third time going to celeste's school for inspired individuals, once in second grade (though you didn't remember very well), and then last year.

yayy.

in truth, school was quite a bother to you. the subjects themselves were not all bad, however doing them all day with tiresome 'breaks' in between ( which, really, did not end up giving you any motivation for the rest of the day whatsoever) made it worse. the time of day it took place, also, made it worse. starting at 7 : 30 ?? come on..

there really were only a few days left before the first semester began. but maybe your teachers won't be so bad? and at least you'll see your friends again.

oh, your friends..

you'd forgone hanging out with them this summer ( well, exept for ayaka, because she invited you in direct messages and you didn't want to leave her on read ). do they even like you anymore? honestly you wouldn't blame them if that was true. you guessed you'd just have to wait and see. or..

you knew ei was probably the easiest person to lose friendship with, besides maybe kazuha, because you didn't seem very close with her. she was actually pretty distant with most of the group if you thought about it, despite being friends with them for longer than you can remember.

raiden ei -- you

you
wait r we still friends??

ei★! is typing...

you were both happy and nervous that ei was the only friend you had who responded fast.

ei★
yes ofc.. why, do you think we shouldn't be?

you
no!! def not. i just kinda realized
that i haven't seen you in
uhh
4-5months??

ei★
huh? really
oh. right, i guess we haven't
sorry for never contacting you.

you
girl
im not accusing you
**i**
am apologizing

ei★
lmfao whag
isnt this both of our faults

you
no???

ei★
anyways
if you don't mind and still
wanna be friends then
im the same
so

you
yea

ei★
ig to make up for lost time
(that sounds so weird)
we could invite everyone
for cake? at the new bakery

you
omfg you're a genius