Peter the brave

Undead city-Altraud
Inside the dungeon of shadows

A tense silence permeated the grasslands as both groups stared at each other and amidst all that Arya hesitated for a second to approach the bags filled with rat blood.
The hesitation cost her dearly as by the time she reached for the bags, the panther was ahead of her and threw the bags into the sky towards the flying crows that swiftly caught them and flew away towards the forest.

Cursing under its breath the undead bird followed them and disappeared into the forest.
With the bags now unreachable the Panther turned towards Arya expecting to see her drowned in despair but Arya's eyes were filled with battle intent as she used <blood control> to boost her speed and charged at him while holding a blood hammer.

The two clashed as Arya hit the overgrown cat with the large hammer but the Panther just shrugged it off as nothing and pummeled her to the ground.
Glancing around it spotted Maya preparing for combat and asked "What is a filthy vampire doing in my dungeon?" while pointing at Arya.

"She is different from the other vampires. She doesn't discriminate" Maya explained but the Panther just scoffed.
"Shut up, you know nothing about vampires. She is no different from them, to her I am just a stepping stone. She is a filthy vampire that needs to be crushed, now stop getting involved in this fight and get lost " the Panther snared with a vicious glint and plunged its claws straight into Arya's stomach.

Arya flinched in pain as blood escaped from her mouth. The cat attacked again and again but stopped when an arrow struck its eyes causing it to jump back and release Arya from its paws.

Finally free Arya coughed out blood and glanced at her undead...friends? While lying still on the ground.
'Why? Why are they not running away? Why are they fighting for me?' no matter how much she pondered nothing came to her mind, they had no reason to help her but they were helping her.
'Do I deserve them?' she didn't know but even when she was pondering Ervin was doing everything he could to help.

He fired again but this time the cat evaded it and with a loud roar ordered the large Wolf to keep them busy. The wolf did as told and pounced on Ervin while its pack surrounded both him and Maya.
"We are in trouble again" Maya sighed and used her skill book to activate <speed drain> and <strength drain> simultaneously. The wolves grew significantly slower and weaker because of her skills and Ervin used the chance to attack the weak parts of their body like the eye and mouth to kill them. Together they attacked the pack and gradually lowered their number.

While they were busy dealing with the wolves, the Panther regained its footing and approached Arya with an angry scowl
"Why are they helping you? You don't even care about them, do you?" it asked and punched Arya's stomach with its paws. The Impact sent several cracks running through the ground underneath her.

Arya coughed out another mouthful of blood as tears flowed through her eyes because of the pain but she still refused to scream for help, opting to defiantly stare back at it instead, irritating the cat to no end.

"That look again, you think I can't kill you, don't you?" the Panther asked with a dangerous glint in its eyes.
"Let me tell you a secret, Vampires are stupidly hard to kill but they have two weaknesses, sunlight and heart. Once injured even a vampire can't heal its damaged heart" it informed while viciously slashing towards her heart but before the hit could connect a small undead jumped between them.

A <crack> sound reverberated throughout the grasslands as Arya stared blankly at the undead lying limply on her chest.
The undead had taken a hit on his spine and was now staring at Arya with a pleased smirk.
"Teacher, now I am just as brave as you" Peter announced as if he had achieved his lifelong wish but Arya couldn't have been more devastated.