Chapter 11

✴️▪️✴️▪️✴️▪️✴️▪️✴️▪️✴️▪️✴️

"Smokescreen should have be taken aboard the Decepticon ship" Ratchet says as he looks at the monitor that showed the rookie bot data.

"Tracking his signal through the shield will be impossible" He says while turning to the other autobots and Fredbear who after being alone for a few minutes returned with the others.

"Continue to monitor all the frequencies Ratchet, something more than the fate of the rookie is at stake" Optimus says while seeing the medic bot, then turns to the others who started talking.

"Nah.. I don't get it, how is it that Smokey can be the Omega key?" Bulkhead says to Ratchet who responds.

"Maybe he is not the key but his container"

"The other relics of Iacon were sent in capsules and why not this one?" Arcee asks turning to the Prime.

"When the Decepticons invaded Iacon it may have been too late for Alpha Trion to launch the last Omega key into space, at least in a normal way"

"And Smokescreen assumed everything went dark because it was attacked by Decepticons" Arcee adds.

"Because Alpha Trion was the one who actually turned off the light to him" Bulkhead joins as well.

"It stands to reason that my inventor didn't want Smokescreen to know what he was carrying, in case of capture" Optimus says firmly.

"And with a mobile relic, Alpha Trion wouldn't be able to send correct coordinates" Arcee follows.

"So Alpha gave us a key, the image of Smokescreen" Bulkhead follows.

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴏɴꜱ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ"

Fredbear says getting the attention of all the Autobots, then he turns to the monitors and tries to locate his bot friend. "ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇ ʜɪᴍ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴏɴꜱ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ"

〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️

Nothing...

Fredbear and Ratchet were unable to locate the rookie bot, both were losing hope along with the others who expected positive responses from both of them.

"ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴛ?" Asks the animatronic without taking his eyes off the monitor, he has been like this for an hour almost.

"Still nothing, as I said before it is impossible unless Smokescreen escapes from the Decepticon ship"

"And that won't be possible either"

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄɪɴɢ"

Before their conversation continues, beeps sound on the large monitor and then show the true signal of the rookie bot. This left others happy to know that his signal was activated again.

"Smokescreen's signal turned back on!" Ratchet says relieved.

"The boy escaped from the ship!" Bulkhead says excitedly too.

<"Smokescreen to the base, I need a ground bridge!">

Through the voice of the rookie bot, in the background you could hear the wind blowing very hard that only Fredbear could hear while the others could not.