~chapter 8: a home?🕯

They arrived at the shore of the central city

They arrived at the shore of the central city. (Just the big tradersmarkets, castle etc...)

Felix was on the deck, looking at the kingdom in shock. "Whoah..."

"

"Sir" seungmin walked to him

"Sir" seungmin walked to him. "We need to talk"
He took hyunjin a bit further and whispered. "You didn't tell me he was the prince"

"So?"

"So... he is worth a fortune!! We can blackmail the king!" He said.

"No..."

"No?? But sir. You always say go big or go home"

"And now i say no" he said and walked away.

"PLACE THE ANKER!!"

"AYE!!"

they arrived and people were yelling "OH NO, THEY'RE BACK!!"

"Captain hwang!" He heard someone yelling.

"Ahhh..." hyunjin said

" hyunjin said

"...Leeknow my friend"

"We are not friends. What are y- felix? Give us the prince now!!" He said and all the guards pulled out their swords.

Hyunjin sighed and lowered the plank to get off the boat. He put his hand on felix's back. "Go"

Minho frowned.

Felix looked at him and walked off.

"I heard he's back!!" Chan yelled, riding a horse with jisung. "Felix!!" Jisung yelled.

"Chan! Sungie!" He said and ran up to them.

Chan jumped off and hugged him. "Are you okay? You look skinny. Let's go clean you up and feed you"

Felix giggled "chan i'm fine. Hyunjin and his crew took good care of me"

"Hyu- the pirates??" He asked

Felix nodded "they are really sweet"

"They torture and steal felix. They are dangerous"

"They are misunderstood. They have no family so they tried to find a new family. And no one would help them so they had to steal to survive" he said.

"Yet, they are terrible people"

"You don't even know them"

"Felix..."

Suddenly, the ship's bell rang, signing for them to go.

"WAIT!" felix turned around and looked at hyunjin, standing there and looking at them. He ran back on the ship and stood infront of him. He closed his eyes and hugged the pirate's torso.

Hyunjin widened his eyes and put his hand on his back. "Felix? Are you okay?"

"Can you stay... please. I'll talk to chan." He asked softly

Hyunjin sighed "we can't. We only have food for a few days. We have to travel. If we stay at one place, people might steal from us."

"We'll give you food. I'll ask chan if your crew can stay at the castle. We can find something. The castle looks big enough. It is my home right? I don't know" felix said.

"Felix..."

"Please" he said and looked up at him.

"We can't"

"Please" he said and got on his tippytoes and put his hands on his shoulders. He gently kissed his cheek and looked at him. He didn't know what had gotten into him. He liked it that he had some sort of power. The power to make people go soft. Even 'criminals'.

Hyunjin looked down at him and his heart was beating so fast. Luckily chan didn't see that or he would be furious.

"You're playing dirty, lad" hyunjin said trying to control himself.

"I know..."

Hyunjin sighed. "Fine. Just... go with them now. We'll stay here at the shore. I can't promise that i won't steal some child's candy. That is a lie, i don't steal from children"

Felix smiled brightly, "thank you. I'll talk to him and come back"

Hyunjin smiled softly and nodded. "Be careful"

Felix nodded and ran away. He ran back to chan and smiled. "What now"

Chan was still shocked from felix hugging hyunjin, just as everyone else. But still what shocked him the most was hyunjin smiling. He never EVER smiled.

"Eh.. hop on. I'll bring you home"

Chan pulled felix on his horse and they rode away.

"Whoah hwang... looks like someone did make you soft" minho said.

"Leeknow... good to see you"

"Gave up the dark side?"

"No... i mean.... What about you? Still shoving napkins in people's mouths?"

"That was only you. But don't change the subject... i saw the kiss"

"So? I've been kissed multiple times"

"Yeah but normally you push them away hard or just platonically fuck them. Now you smiled" minho said.

"You don't really know me minho"

"I know you better than you think hwang. You are one of the kingdom's enemy and i would die for this kingdom... but i know you. I've known you for a long time. But seriously... the prince? Can't you find someone else?"

"Shut up"

"He's your enemy"

"I might be your enemy, but i have bigger enemies than your kingdom and because the kingdom is one of my enemies, doesn't mean he is" hyunjin said. "Now if you'll excuse me, i have things to do" he said and walked away

 "Now if you'll excuse me, i have things to do" he said and walked away