~chapter 27: tough🕯

Hyunjin softly opened his eyes

Hyunjin softly opened his eyes. He looked around and remembered the events from earlier. "Felix?"

He got up and walked up to the deck. "Fel-"

He looked up and saw the boy cleaning up the wounds of a member. Felix was still half naked. He didn't have time to change.

Hyunjin walked up to him and squatted down. "And we're all done" felix said as he smiled at the hurt man.

"Thank you sir" the man said and sat up.

Hyunjin looked at him and frowned "you'll get sick like this"

Felix looked up "hyunjin!. How are you feeling" he asked and held his hand on the older's forehead. Hyunjin took his hand off and held it. "You'll get sick"

"I'm fine i'm fine" felix said and looked away

"You're not wearing a shirt and you haven't slept in 2 days. You look like you can faint any moment"

"I'm fine like i said. And why are you here. You should rest" felix said.

Hyunjin frowned and looked around at fernando totally checking out felix's abs and hard cold nipples and wet hair. Hyunjin burned cause even in this moment, that pervert couldn't stop. He looked back at felix and moved his face back. "Go to bed"

"No, i'm fine" felix said.

"Go to bed... now" hyunjin said in a strict tone. He wasn't playing and felix knew that. He never ordered him around so this really took him by surprise.

Felix looked up and walked away.

Hyunjin sighed and looked around. "Everyone, get some rest. Bong, minhung and yeomin are on nightshift"

(Most random names)

Everyone nodded and walked to their cabins. Minho walked scared jisung to their room.

(This is what some rooms look like for the crew)

(Crew room)

(Crew room)

Hyunjin walked down to his pit/room. He took a dry towel and walked to the bed. Felix was sitting on the bed, drenched, being scared to move.

Hyunjin got on the bed behind him and put the towel on his hair. He started drying his soft blonde hair without saying anything.

Felix just looked infront of him silently.

As hyunjin finished drying, he threw the towel away and got off the bed. He squatted down infront of him and looked up. "What's wrong" he said.

(Don't even dare make jokes about sucking dick thank you)

Felix looked down at his lap without saying anything. Hyunjin placed his arms on the boy's lap and looked up at him. "Hm?"

Felix sighed softly. "It's my fault"

"What is?" Hyunjin asked

"You being hurt. Everyone being hurt"

"That's partly true" hyunjin said.

Felix looked at him and back down.

"And i would do it again. Well, rather not hurting everyone else of my crew but i would give myself to protect you" hyunjin said.

"But i keep putting you in danger"

"That's right you little dumbass"

Felix was on the verge of tears but tried to hold it in so hard.

Hyunjin got up and took the younger's hand. He pulled him up and walked to his closet. "You know... before i became a pirate, i actually killed someone. By trying to protect them" hyunjin said and took a shirt.

"I was young and actually led the danger to her. I told him where she was and she died" he said and stroked felix's soft chest to feel it before he pulled his shirt over the boy.

"But actually... she wasn't dead... it was a list. But when i got older..." hyunjin said and pulled off the younger's wet pants.

He stopped the sentence and took off his own pants and replaced them, leaving himself shirtless and felix in his shirt and boxers.

"What happened then?" Felix asked.

"I'll explain that later. You should sleep now. But just know..." hyunjin said and placed his finger on the blonde's chin and pulled it up, "everyone makes mistakes, but please... listen to me next time"

Felix looked down and nodded softly. "I'll sleep on the couch"

Hyunjin frowned "why?"

"Cause we have to. We promised fernando"

"We don't have to promise him anything" hyunjin said and pulled felix to his bed.

"But it's a bed for one person" felix said.

"You're a small person." Hyunjin said and layed down, patting his chest.

Felix looked at him and softly layed down on top of him.

"About that... imma feed you so you get fat" hyunjin said.

Felix looked up and frowned. "Huh?"

"You're too light and breakable. What if something happens" hyunjin said.

"I have a fast metabolism" felix said.

Hyunjin frowned as if he was speaking chinese.

"It means... nevermind... too hard to explain"

"Hmmm" hyunjin said and held him. "We'll arrive tomorrow. I prepared some clothes. We have to wear good clothes because we'll go to some place"

"What place"

"You'll see"

...