~chapter 34: auntie mimi🕯

2 days later

2 days later

Felix softly opened his eyes. He was laying in a bed, which was not that soft and in a dark room.

He heard footsteps and looked up at the door

He heard footsteps and looked up at the door. An old woman walked in and looked at him. "Oh dear boy. Jinnie!! Your little friend is awake!!"

She walked towards felix and sat down on the bed. He placed her hand on his forehead. "Oh, you feel warm dear. I'll make you some tea okay?"

"W-who are you" he asked.

"Felix??" Hyunjin ran in and looked at him.

He took off his apron and walked closer. "Are you mental!!???" Hyunjin raised his voice and threw a pillow at him.

"Hyunjin, he's sick" the lady said

"Yes, his brain is sick" he threw another pillow.

Felix just sat up "where am i"

"Why would you do that???"

"Why would you lie to me?" Felix asked mad.

"Cause i had to come to protect you!"

"Yeah protect me by dying!!"

"You had to get it!"

"I don't care! You were dying!! Why would you do that to me!! Let me make my own decisions instead of walking in death!!" Felix yelled and bursted out in tears.

Hyunjin looked at him and walked closer.

He just pulled the boy's torso up and hugged his tightly. "Shhht" he said. "I'm sorry for yelling at you"

Felix sniffed "why did you do that"

"To protect you ofcourse" he said.

"But you would die" felix cried. "You are the reason i like myself and i like life. Please don't leave" felix sobbed and hugged him tightly.

"Shhht. It's okay now" he said and sat down on the bed. He gently pulled felix down so he was laying on his lap.

Hyunjin softly wiped the tears of his soft cheeks and stroked his hair.