Second Meetings (WOOSAN)

⚠️ Near death experiences ⚠️

This is a sequel to Lust at First Bite!

___

"Wake up!"

A pillow was smacked right in the middle of Wooyoung's face. That was an immediate wake up call, his head flying up from the arm of the couch when the pillow got yanked away. Wooyoung decided after countless nights in his car or hotel, he came back to Yeosang's apartment to stay a couple of nights, even if his best friend groaned at the thought, he always knew he welcomed him with open arms.

"About time." Yeosang tossed the couch pillow by Wooyoung's feet, where it had been previously. "Come on, it's nearly two in the afternoon."

"You try staying up all night hunting." Grumbled Wooyoung as he moved to lag on his stomach, arm hanging over the couch and dangling above the floor, his fingertips just barely brushing over the carpet.

"I may not be a hunter but I am a college student." His foot was nudged when Yeosang spoke, before going to the sliding glass doors that lead to his small balcony and pushed back the curtains. "Come on, I made ramyun. Eat lunch with me, you barely ate last night's dinner."

Yeosang didn't give his friend a choice, grabbing him by the dangling arm and began to pull his limp body until Wooyoung had no choice but to turn back around and sit up, pushing his blond hair back when it fell over his squinting eyes as he adjusted to the bright lights coming from the sliding glass door that lead to Yeosang's balcony. "Sorry for running out on you last night. I had a lead and I wasn't going to let it slip past my fingers." Wooyoung pulled his arm out of Yeosang's grasp, getting up from the couch he had been crashing on for nearly a week and stretched out his limbs as Yeosang walked into the kitchen.

"We've been friends for ten years and you've been doing your hunting thing for a little over half that, trust me. I'm used to you walking out on me like that." Teased Yeosang, his voice echoing in the small apartment as Wooyoung made his way into the kitchen, two bowls of ramyun sitting at the table with pairs of chopsticks next to them. It was like Yeosang had no plans on letting Wooyoung skip out on lunch after basically skipping out on dinner AND breakfast. He sat in front of one and picked up the chopsticks, looking into the bowl. There was even an extra boiled egg and meat compared to the one Yeosang made for himself.

"Thanks." He took the water bottle handed to him, Yeosang sitting across from him with his own bottle and dug right into the meal. The smell wafted into his noise and he was dying for a bite. "So what's the plan for tonight?"

Any time Wooyoung stayed over they had some sort of deal, one night one picks what to eat for dinner and then the next night the other chose. Just a little system that always worked and prevented any unneeded arguments. "Oh, you're eating last night's leftovers." Yeosang pointed to the fridge. "I won't be here tonight, I have a date."

"Date? Kang Yeosang, the man who always turns down going out in favor of studying has a date tonight?" He playfully reached over the table to feel his forehead, because this wasn't his Yeosang. No way!

His hand was smacked away. "Hey, I'm serious! Whenever you're out of town I have no one to hang out with. You're kind of my only friend so I get lonely." Yeosang poked into his ramyun with a little pout. "So I've downloaded some apps and found this really attractive guy. He said he'll pay for my whole meal just as long as I show up. And guess what? He's taking me out to that fancy steakhouse restaurant!"