If I were Queen for a day

If I were queen for the day

If I were queen for the day, I would take poverty away, and give money to orphanages and show children how beautiful life is.

If I were queen for the day, I would be able to see the sun set everyday, and in the evening I would fall into the beautiful moonlight that will never fade.

If I were queen for the day, I would wear blue, white and red everyday, showing my country how patriotic the queen stays.

If I were queen for the day, I would see the world unravelling in mysterious ways, and see people change in 7 days.

If I were queen for the day, evil would never exist; I’d get huntsmen to track down all the bad people in this world and lock them up, to make sure they will never escape.

If I wear queen for the day, my life would change. I would have freedom and power and show people that I really care

If I were queen for the day, I would visit poor countries and help them out. I would build wells and homes to make them feel safe.

If I were queen for the day, I would feel as tall as a skyscraper; I would fly to the sky and touch the stars when I enter space.

If I were queen for the day, I wouldn’t judge, manipulate or hate, I would see the world with my very own eyes as I try and stop crime taking place.

If I were queen for the day, my life would change in an instant, and I will make sure I have a good fate.

If I were queen for the day, I swear, I would be infinite.