☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

(Aether POV)

I am in the side of my sister against the gods of teyvat (even the archons), i ended my journey through out teyvat and know the truth about everything.... My sister was right.....

"Aether!" I heard venti's or barbato's voice, me and the abyss looked at the direction of the voice, we saw a bunch of people... it was all teyvat.... 'What are they doing here...' I mind, I step forward but not to close to barbatos.

"Barbatos, what seems to see me with all of your friends, archons and people" I ask the anemo archon and he steps forward.

"W-w-why.... Just... why!! Why you have to distrust us!!" The anemo archon shouting in sadness....

"Because.... I knew what's right and saving all teyvat from archons and gods" I say as I turned to look at my sister and the abyss.

"I don't understand! What do you mean!!" The anemo archon shouting of distress now and confusion....

"Because..... i saw the real thing about archons.... you barbatos and the other archons destroyed Khaenri'ahn!!" I said, as I turned around to face them.

"But- that's not true!" The anemo archon says in truth or lie..... I don't know, what to believe.... I saw the anemo archon grabs something from tsaritsa's hand and goes making a geo+cryo force field around me and him, it's strange to see how the anemo archon able to use geo and cryo, but my sister got in just so we can fight together... but I notice something... he does not have his bow lyre.... What is going on... "I will not fight you! " as the anemo archon uses his anemo powers and floats 6 gnosis around his hand.... 'Wait... Six!? There is geo, electro, dendro, pyro, hydro and cryo gnosis.... But where is the anemo gnosis...'

(No One's POV)

Tsaritsa looked at the glowing blue in the grass, she picked up and gasp in fear, it was the anemo gnosis.... Left behind and she knew what barbatos is planning about ' He didn't meant, he will turn teyvat's time back to.... 2000 years ago...' then she started to yell and punching the force field "BARBATOS, DON'T DO IT!! WITHOUT YOUR GNOSIS AND USING THE TIME POWER FROM ISTAROTH, YOUR CONSCIOUS CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH POWER!!" Tsaritsa saying of a warning by sadly barbatos didn't hear a thing, but outside the force field many people and abyss mage heard it.

"What!? What do you mean tsaritsa!?" Pyro archon murata ask in pure shock.

"If, he uses his time powers with the 6 gnosis but without his gnosis.... His past self will... die.." tsaritsa saying in heart broken from her very body, the archons and mondstadtians people was shock about what they heard from the cryo archon and started to scream for the anemo archon.

"Lord barbatos! Please don't do it!"

"Lord barbatos!! Don't do it!!"

"don't sacrifice yourself for all teyvat!!"

Mondstadt people shouting for their archon but didn't hear, then the vision holders in mondstadt begin to attack the force field but didn't work, then the four winds came, Dvalin growling with anger and fear "BARBATOS!! DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!! PLEASE!!" he said in worried and anger but dvalin had tears on his eyes.

"YOU IDIOT-NON-SENCE-OF-A-BARD!! DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!! YOU HEAR ME!!" Andrius in full of anger and worriedness for the anemo archon.

"VENTI!! DON'T YOU DO IT!!" Vennessa in her spirit form while shouting in worried for the archon.

"LORD BARBATOS!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!" the winds says to the anemo archon but he ignores them, then begins to cast a spell through time, wind and moon all together.

"By the power of the thousand winds and the moons phases, Branches of time and space, please give me the power to use 6 gnosis to go back in time 2000 years ago" Venti saying in poetry or a casting spell "Istaroth, god of time, please lend me your power to make teyvat back to years ago for the teyvat to change of fate!" the 6 gnosis circling around venti's hand with a time clock of spell on his hand with a showing of khaenri'ah and barbatos helping the surviving khaenri'ah people but seems him in chance it was called reality vision by barbatos him self, barbatos struggles and many more in his past.