☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

-Previously on Present Time Chapter-

"Hey, Venti- or should I call you barbatos? " paimon said, Venti looks at her, then he looked back into the ocean distance.

"You can call me what ever your comfortable with. " Venti said, paimon looking at Venti with her worried and sad face, as she was about to speak again...

"Lord Barbatos! " Venti and paimon looks behind them and saw Vennessa.

"Vennessa, is something wrong? " Venti stands up and went to her, paimon followed Venti and went beside him.

"Mondstadt is... Being attacked. "

Venti, Vennessa and paimon went running towards windrise, venti gasp to see his beloved mondstadt is being attacked by the abyss.

"Oh my... " paimon was worried, as venti summons his bow and shoots the abyss hilichurls. Venti, paimon and vennessa went to the Knights of Favonius and saw decarabian fighting along side with Jean, diluc, kaeya, ber, lisa, Noelle, Barbara, rosaria, razor and andrius. Decarabian notice venti's presences and looks at the three.

"There you are, we need your help. " decarabian said it seriously and venti knew about it, as decarabian fights off the abyss herald, then Barbara gives the holy lyre der himmel to venti.

"Lord decarabian said that you might able to do something, sir venti. " Barbara said and she went back to heal the injured knights, but she stops and looks at venti, "You better make sure you returned or break it, because it's not yours, it belongs to Lord barbatos! " she was serious and went away. Paimon on the other hand was quiet and looks at venti, venti looks at her.

"Just give her sometime, if I am ready to reveal my identity. " venti said it jokingly, paimon was not buying it, she was annoyed. Venti was about to play the lyre to summon both dvalin and during, but one of the abyss herald was in front of him and stabs venti, venti gasp in surprise, the lyre got hit, as venti backs away and looks at the holy lyre der himmel.

'Crap, it's broken... I can't sent help from dvalin nor during... ' Venti gasp and Dodge the abyss herald's attack, "Whoa! That was close! " He said to himself, as the abyss herald went charge attacking venti, but he dodges them. 'They knew I am barbatos... GODDAMMIT! LUMINE AND AETHER ARE SUCH A TATTLE TALE! ' He was now annoyed and mad at the same time, not noticing thhe abyss herald's attack, venti tried to Dodge it in time, but he got hit. "Ah! " Venti falls to the ground and grunting in pain.

"Venti! " Paimon shouted, as the abyss Hilichurls surrounded her, making her scared, since she is just only a fairy can't fight

"Venti! " Paimon shouted, as the abyss Hilichurls surrounded her, making her scared, since she is just only a fairy can't fight. Venti saw paimon was in danger and tried to stand up, but the electro abyss herald was in front of him.

"You got nothing to do... Just give up and surrender to king irminsul... " abyss herald said, Venti was still trying to get up, "Or you don't want your people and your love ones got hurt... Do you... " they asked Venti, Venti looks around the battle, he knew he can't do it, his people and love ones will get hurt from this fight, he has no choice but to do it... He looked at them, but then someone freeze the abyss herald and the abyss Hilichurls, as someone goes to Venti and helps them up.