Chapter 7

Carson -

It's been a couple of days since that intimate moment we shared in my bedroom. Not gonna say I didn't enjoy it because I loved every minute of it but apart of me knew it was wrong. I don't want to keep having intimate moments with him it could lead us down a road that just might not work out again.

It broke my heart to admit that to myself but this is the way it's gotta be in order to prevent him from hurting me even more. Since then he's texted and called me a couple of times but that's it a lot of them I didn't respond to. Garrett says I'm being a bitch to him it's one thing to be angry but to treat someone poorly there's no excuse for it.

But don't they know it's not that easy to forgive and forget right? No matter how long it's been that pain and betrayal doesn't just go away it sticks with you.
I guess I should find Andy and apologize for the way I've been acting towards him. First I needed figure out what I was gonna do with these packed boxes there's at least 3 packed boxes.

Yeah I know what you're thinking packed boxes isn't a lot done within a couple of days. Not to mention not even 75% of the things in my room is packed yeah so that means I have a long ways to go. I haven't even started on other parts of the house and I have a lot to do but my mind has been elsewhere.

" Knock knock knock!! I hear Carson is back in town"

I hear a cheerful voice say.

I whip my head around to see an old friend Lilly she wasn't one of my best friends but still a good friend. I noticed she cut off what used to be long black hair now it's shoulder length.

" Lilly! I'm assuming your another friend I allowed to walk right into my house? "

I asked chuckling

" Oops uh yeah gee! I guess I should knock on your front door before even thinking about knocking on your bedroom door. "

" Don't worry about it , to be honest as long as I know who you are then I don't give a fuck who walks through my door. "

I turned back around pulling more clothes off my hangers and just tossing them into a pile on my floor.

" Oh my gosh you still have his Leatherman jacket!! Brice would still have his but you know it's never a good idea to allow me to wear your clothes. I accidentally ruined it like badly God he was so pissed. "

Lilly said as she flopped on my bed carelessly.

" Um yeah you can have it. "

Okay so it wasn't my place to give it away but seriously it had Andy written all over it.

" Owww!! What was that for?! "

I yelled.

" Didnt I just get done telling you I ruined Brices Leatherman jacket and now your trying to give me Andy's jacket. Damn what a good friend you are "

Lilly said rolling her eyes at me but I guess I deserved her throwing a hanger at my head.

" He's not my friend! "

I grumbled.

After I was finally done cleaning out my closet of all the clothes that once collected dust in there , I decided to work on my dresser. I forgot that I had a but load of undies mostly ones that matched all my lingerie. I don't even got to explain to nobody why I have lingerie I'd be wasting my damn breath explaining the obvious.

Couple hours later..

I stood up taking a good look at all I've managed to accomplish today. Well I've been back for about two weeks and I've only managed to pack my things up in my bedroom. I had a feeling this was gonna take longer than I expected after all I am one person packing up a whole house. I decided I'd take these boxes out to my car later for now I was starving.