Can I Play?

Jasmine P.O.V

Once I saw that Naja kik'd me back I panicked I didn't know what to say next. So I had to call my best friend Mequita.

Ke=Mequita

Ke- Hello

J-Bro guess what

Ke- What

J- Im talking to Naja

Ke- From AOS

J- Yes you know she gay

Ke- Fr whats her kik

J- Nope not this one you got Destiny

M- Girl whatever so what you say to her

J- Nothing yet that's why I called you

M- I mean just talk to her be like hey how you been and stuff like that.
J- Okay I'll call you later.

So that's exactly what I did I was nervous. I just felt a type of way for a girl that I barely ever talked to and barely new but she was cute and she honestly always has been to me.

Looking for her- I've been good.....do I know you? You look familiar.

HighOffJazz- Yeah we went to AOS together

Looking for her- Oh yeahhhh what's your name again

HighOffJazz- Jasmine

Looking for her-yeahhhhh I remember you how you been

HighOffJazz- I've been good thanks for asking.

Naja P.O.V

So after me and Jada play basketball I walk back home and I continue to talk to this girl. I'm not all that into relationships and she's flirting with me and stuff like no. Once I got in the house I decided to call Diamond fine ass.

Hey beautiful

Hey Naja what you want

Nothing I'm bored so I decided call you

After talking to Diamond I got in the shower and continued to talk to ole girl she told me she wanted to play my game so hey let me rock her world for awhile.

Looking for her- I'm a player man lol
HighOffJazz- Let me play your game....
Looking for her- Okay man I warned you.
High off Jazz- Okay baby
Looking for her- Nah none of that yet.

Jasmine P.O.V
So I've been talking to Naja for about a couple hours now she really is keeping me occupied and keeping my mind off things. I don't wanna say I like her but I'm not going to lie I am feeling her. I asked to play her game and she said okay I warned you.

This will be fun I'm going to win her game.