Unfair, Afraid, Violent

Ayyy! It's Pans Labrynth!

A long lanky figure lingered by a great oak, Looking up upon the canopies, admiring the light shining through the glistening leaves, water droplets scattered across the terrain, the sky a dusty pink. They sat down onto a patch of moss, feeling a sense of security, serenity even. Shuffling came from the bushes beyond, startling the poor creature. A small child emerged, Their eyes widened in fear at the sight of the creature.

"M-Monster!!" The child screamed out, pointing a chubby finger at the creature. The figure walked a bit closer, extending its long hand towards the child. The kid flinched, backing up slowly, but they tripped on a log, causing them to slip and fall backwards, they just stared up at the figure, bawling their eyes out. The creature stepped backwards, as to not startle the kid any further. The small child stumbled as it shot upwards, running the opposite direction of the creature as fast as they could. The figure sat there sadly, feeling a surge of dysphoria. The soft moss padding the floor was comforting. Soon, The child came back with an older woman, who was cradling a shotgun in her arms. The creature stood up, standing at about 10 feet tall. They ran, hiding behind trees to avoid being shot, ducking under a small cove as cover. They buried their face in their knees, hiding. Why was everyone afraid? Why was everyone so violent?

Sorry about this one being so short. I'll make longer ones in the future (As if anyone reads this shit)