Encountering the new island

"Finally! we reached a new island! A new island means new food! Ahhh!!! I hope they serve good food!!!!" Luffy said as he entered the new island. "This island is awfully quiet. This is not a good sign~" Sanji reckoned. "I can sense someone behind the bushes.." Before Zoro could finish, a person all dressed up jumped from the bushes, ready to fight them. 

"We don't allow pirates to enter our island" The mysterious man spoke. "If you still wish to, you'll have to fight me." "Can't we just enter? we don't want to fight..." Luffy began, but then the warrior took his Katana and aimed it towards Luffy. Before he could fight Luffy, Zoro and Sanji stepped in and started fighting them.

 Before he could fight Luffy, Zoro and Sanji stepped in and started fighting them

It was a fierce fight. Even though it was 2 vs 1, the fight was still strong. The straw hats could see other people behind the bushes, but they just watched the fight. After a strong fight, the warrior gave up. 

The straw hats left the warrior behind, they were not killed, but not very much alive either. But to the crews' dismay, the island didn't have anything good. And the food was barely enough for the natives there.

"Let's go, there is nothing good here," Sanji said to others. As they were going back to their ship, they found the same warrior in the same position as they left him. "No one treated him?" Chopper said with a voice filled with pity. "He is still alive though," Chopper said after examining the warrior.

"WHAT!" all said together. "Sanji, Bring him to the ship then, we can treat him. It's not great to leave a strong soul like this to die with no one in sight." Luffy said. 

Sanji picked the warrior up without any objection as he felt pity for the dying person. After all, he just tried to protect his island from danger. Both of them were covered with blood. Sanji could still hear his heart beating fast. He had a deep respect for this warrior, who still with 2 people's attack, survived.

Upon reaching the ship, he immediately laid the warrior down in the medical room. Chopper told everyone to go from the medical room and started treating the warrior, only to find out a shocking discovery.

___________________

"The warrior is in stable condition now!" Said chopper with a big smile on his face

"The warrior is in stable condition now!" Said chopper with a big smile on his face. "Phew! I thought I and Browgoro killed a man without a good reason. Glad he is doing fine!" Zoro commented.

"Zoro, The warrior isn't a man, but a female" Chopper corrected him.