3.Warming up to the straw hats

" Well now that you have eaten full, I must go and have my dinner. Take rest! Good night y/n san!" Sanji spoke as he went out of the room. 

The guy is sure a gentleman. His smile was quite beautiful. Maybe they are good people after all. Well, I should take some rest now. 

_______________________________

time skip 

You have been with the straw hats for over a month now. The crew isn't as bad as you thought. Instead, they were very welcoming. You always wake up by Sanji's sweet calling" Morning y/n swan~! It's time for breakfast!" 

Then the rest of the day, the members of the crew all come to you and chat. Nami is obsessed with money but is really sweet. 

Robin is an interesting person to talk to due to her knowledge, While Luffy is a good entertainer by telling you his adventures. 

Ussop isn't bad either. Even though you know that his stories are mostly lies, the way he presents them is really interesting. 

Chopper always talks about his career and various patients and diseases he treated.

While Sanji usually sweet talk and prefer to listen to you rather than talk. 

Zoro is the least talker among the crew. He comes occasionally and checks on you, but doesn't talk much.

You liked spending time with Sanji the most. Eventhough he is such a simp, something about him gives butterflies in your stomach.

"Hey Sanji, where are you coming from?"

"Me?" he asked as he was drying the dishes, "I was born in North blue and raised in East blue."

"Really? I spent my childhood in North blue too"

Hearing that you felt Sanji tensen up ,"R-Really? T-That's great."

"You remember the comic 'Sora the warrior?' I really loved em."

"Mhm, M-My mother's name was S-Sora"

"Really? That's cool. I would like to meet her one day."

"I'm afraid you can't. S-She passed away in my childhood"

You gasped and muttered a sorry. Suddenly an awkward silence fills the room. Only the sound of plates clattering was heard. 

"Hey y/n. Do you want to hear Ussop's adventures Chapter 105?" Ussop asked, suddenly barging into the kitchen.

"Sure, why not." you said, jumping from the kitchen counter, only to crash into Sanji, sending you both down to floor.

You were lying on top of him, and your face was inches close. 

"Geez Guys,  get a room" Ussop yelled from the doorside.

You both quickly broke apart and stood up abruptly. You again muttered a sorry and rushed out of the kitchen. 

"Shishishi y/n, you look like a tomato now." Luffy said. You turned down that accusation eventhough Robin and Nami eyed you suspicionally.