The shocking discovery

"Zoro, The warrior isn't a man, but a female" Chopper corrected him. All were shocked. A woman, can withstand this many hits and cuts from one of the strongest people on the crew?

But Sanji was the most shocked. He had a sudden guilt wash over him. "I hit a woman this bad?" He asked to chopper in a stuttering voice, " C-Can I see h-her?" "Yes, but don't cause much disturbance to her, what is needed most is good rest." Chopper reckoned. Snji nodded and stepped into the medical room.

Then he saw a beautiful girl, with silky black hair and bandages wrapped around her. She was covered in a blanket to her neck. Her arms were out of it.

He sat beside her begging in his mind to forgive him

He sat beside her begging in his mind to forgive him. Later, she woke up with a heavy pain all over. "where am I?" She looked around and saw Sanji beside her. He was sitting in a chair beside her and sleeping.

 "Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She yelled out loud. 

Suddenly Sanji woke up and explained the situation to her. "Please hear me out, madam." "WHERE AM I AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

 "Please ma'am, hear me out. Even though we fought you on the Island, we mean no harm to you personally. Plus we didn't come there to conquer the place or steal from you " Sanji said. 

"Why? Aren't all pirates the same?" Y/n asked, doubtfully. "No, we aren't the typical pirates you think us to be. Well, we can continue the talk later, you need to eat. I'll prepare something for you. Any preferences?"

Y/n just merely shook her head. Sanji gave a hearty smile and went to the kitchen.

 Sanji gave a hearty smile and went to the kitchen

Sanji's pov

"The lady is deeply shaken by everything. I feel sorry for her."I thought.

When I  entered the kitchen, I could see the whole crew gathered around the dining table. Is it dinner time already? 

"Sanji Fooooooodd!" Luffy begged. Of course. His mind is all about food.

 I looked around the table and saw everyone, except Luffy, was engaged in something. Nami san and Ussop were chatting and giggling. Robin Chan was reading some kind of book. Chopper was writing something in his precious notebook. and that marimo was snoring.