Ep 1: Eyes of the Beholder part 1

~~~~~~~ No on PoV~~~~~~~

Three years after the war with the Berserkers ended, Dagur and the Berserkers, along with some rogue Outcast soldiers, are all being held in prison on Outcast Island for their crimes and injustices. Then the outcast walks down the hall and tosses each prisoner their food.

''Outcast: Mealtime, maggots!''

Then the guard tosses something special into Dagur's cell before the other prisoners get jealous at this.

"Prisoner: But that's not bread! Why does he always get special treatment? Oh, Mr Big-shot. Mr Chief.''

Dagur got up from his seat and picked up a Napkin before walking over to the Cell bar and looking toward the Prisoner from across his cell

''Dagur: Oh hey you want some? Come here, I'll give you some.''

 when the Outcasts try to grab it, Dagur grabs the Outcast prisoner's arm through the bars

"Dagur: I've been meaning to tell you something for the last three years; Your voice... is really... annoying.''

 Dagur twists the prisoner's arm and opens the napkin he's been given which is hiding the key to his cell.

"Dagur: Gosh that feels good.''

Dagur breaks free and fights his way through several guards with ease.

Dagur then starts attacking the guards

'''Outcast: He's escaped! Dagur's got out! Sound the al-''

 He gets knocked out by Dagur.

''Dagur: [more Outcasts start showing up] Oh goodie! A challenge, [yell]''

''Berserkers: Yah! Get 'em Dagur! [cheering]''

As more Outcasts come, Dagur begins fighting all of them. Then he approaches the one guarding the exit; the same one who gave him the key

Outcast: No. No, Dagur don't! I'm the one that gave you the key.

 He prepares to escape the island using the ships parked at the harbor with a smirk and wants to get his revenge on Hiccup.

Dagur: Which makes you a traitor? [knocks him out] I hate traitors. [opens the door] It's a new day, Hiccup. Hope you're well rested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hiccup PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on Berk, Me and Toothless are flying around somewhat listlessly, the other Riders having moved on after the battle with the Berserkers ended.

''Hiccup: Okay, Bud. Let's try the new move. dives down and shoots upwards] Woohoo! Yeah, baby! That's it, Toothless. Push it, you've got it! Climb higher! [laughs] [unhooks from the and falls off] What the... Oh no, not again! Uh hey, Toothless! [Toothless dives down, parallel to me] Hey.

Then Toothless roars at him to say hi before I look toward the water underneath me

''Hiccup: So, just plummet, or, uh any ideas? ''

Toothless dived move before opening his wing while I was flipped body and landed on Toothless's saddle and hooked back on the saddle once more.

"Hiccup: I seriously have to get my pair of wings.''

Toothless: [grumbles]

I Pat his head gently.

Hiccup: Oh, quiet, you. Don't even start.

We both fly back to Berk since we defeated Dagur and the berserkers on Outcats Island.

" Hiccup {Narrated}: This is Berk.[Toothless soars over the village as villagers wave] This is Berk, too. [Toothless flies over under construction] And so is this! [Toothless flies over ] And this also. [Toothless glides over windmills] Yeah, it's been three whole years since the war with the Berserkers. And Berk has changed a lot. [Toothless flies over ] But then again, so have we. Snotlout works at the now. gave him the title of "official weapons tester."