Special Bouns

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No on PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night under the full moon filled with stars, Nadia walked out from her hut and couldn't sleep along with Crystal who coiled around Nadia while they looked up at the moon and wearing her normal outfit.

"Nadia: It's beautiful huh?"

Crystal roars gently but then they hear someone walking toward them.

"???: Couldn't sleep too huh!"

Nadia turned her head and saw Hiccup along with Toothless, who walked towards them and sat by them while looking at the night sky.

"Nadia: Ya! I can't sleep Hiccup"

Hiccup started to think before standing up and holding out his hand towards her making Nadia look up at him.

"Hiccup: How about we go flying on our dragon"

She smiles gently at him and takes his hand before standing up.

"Nadia: Sure Hiccup... what do you think Crystal."

Crystal happily nodded and then Nadia hopped on Crystal's saddle while Hiccup hopped on Toothless's saddle. Before that took off into the night sky together but she started to think before she started to sing made Hiccup surprised by her singing.

"Nadia: We were strangers, starting on a journey, Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through Now here we are, and I'm suddenly standing At the beginning with you.''

She looked at him and smiled gently before a hiccup started to follow as well.

"Hiccup: No one told me, I was going to find you Unexpectedly, what you did to my heart.''

Then they started to sing together

"Hiccup & Nadia: When I lost hope, you were there to remind me This is the start.''

Their dragon started to twirl around each other while their rider looked at each other.

"HIccup & Nadia: And life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey I'll be there when the world stops turning I'll be there when the storm is through In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you.''

Then Nadia and Crystal fly over the cloud with Hiccup and Toothless following them and she runs her hand through the clouds.

"Nadia: We were strangers, on a crazy adventure.''

Hiccups fly next to them on toothless.

"Hiccup: Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true.''

They both look at each other then she looks away blushing, as for hiccup thinking in his head.

"Hiccup Thoughts: She cute when she blush."

"Hiccup & Nadia: Now here we stand, unafraid of the future At the beginning with you.''

She smirks at them then has Crystal twirl over him and Toothless before flying next to Hiccup.

"Hiccup & Nadia: And life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey I'll be there when the world stops turning I'll be there when the storm is through In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you.''

Then They saw the northern light that shone upon the sky it was a breathtaking sight Nadia leaned to the side and kissed the hiccup on the cheek and saw his cheek blushing before they sang even more.

"Hiccup & Nadia: Knew there was somebody, somewhere A new love in the dark Now I know my dream will live on I've been waiting so long Nothing's gonna tear us apart. And life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing Life is a road, now and forever, a wonderful journey I'll be there when the world stops turning I'll be there when the storm is through In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you.''

They Laugh and have a good time flying around at night before they all see the edge from the distance before they come to the end.

"Hiccup & Nadia: Life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep going on.''

"Nadia: Starting out on a journey.''

"Hiccup & Nadia: Life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing, In the end, I wanna be standing At the beginning with you''

They landed safely on the platform then Nadia hopped off of Crystal Saddle same goes for Hiccup who hopped off Toothless Saddle as well.

"Nadia: Thanks Hiccup."

"Hiccup: Your welcome Nadia... I hope you have a good night's sleep."

"Nadia: Same here Hiccup"

She hugs him before heading back to her hut to get some sleep, while Hiccup sighs happily before going back to his hut with Toothless to get some shut-eye before the morning sun comes up but he has a great day to spend some time with Nadia