Loved Affairs Part 4:BONUS CHAPTER

With Alex still gone and Lucas on the verge of being exposed, he sits on the barstool waiting for his drink from the bartender. Being at the bar in broad daylight feels just wrong, it has been a few days since Lucas found out Kaya was on his tracks. And the feeling of her being in the house working and taking his money was just as awful. 

He couldn't have Sophia at the house or have alone time, but thinking back he could have a plan that could have a powerful impact on his and Kaya's. If Kaya played the long game why doesn't he? He could use this as an opportunity to get free from her clutches, her grip and the toxin she used through the years of their marriage. 

His plan was easy, follow it and he would be free. Get tickets out of Santorini and take a couple of things, get a new card and start a new life with Sophia, if he follows this plan then it could be a success but further into the future he never knew his plan never came to life. 

Later on, the bartender came with Lucas' drink and placed it near him, with Lucas looking at his hands and the drink beside him he took out his phone and noticed the message from his boss which stated that he would lose his job if he didn't come in. The firm has made several warnings against Lucas for the lack he has put into his work. It has been at least weeks since he's been to work. 

His colleagues had to finish his uncompleted plans and thus he still made money. Without their help, Lucas wouldn't have a lot of time to execute his plan and thus he switched his phone off and took a sip of his drink. and sighed, he switched on his phone and texted Sophia about his plan and that she should pack her essentials. 

But with a good plan comes challenges, knowing that Sophia was in a critical mental state she replied to his text, "Okay boo, I just really need my last session with Doctor Higgins and if  I don't get my last prescription then I am well away as dead." 

After reading the message from his phone he replied to her message knowing that she didn't realise Doctor Higgins was his wife and telling her now would be the biggest mistake of his life, he would lose Sophia and never find the happiness he really deserves, he will continue to sit in his dark corner and feel the depressing aura that surrounded him. 

Lucas took another sip and asked for another his first drink wasn't even finished and still he went in for a second glass. Later the bartender brought Lucas his second drink and looked at the unfinished drink leaving the site, Lucas took the new glass and drank it, he pulled out a fifty and placed it beside the unfinished glass, placing the glass on the bill Lucas stood from the barstool and walked out of the bar off to his car and drove back to his house knowing Kaya was long gone. 

While he drove from the bar to his house and into the garage he saw something sinister, the guest room curtains were opened and the last time Lucas knew he didn't use the guest room. He climbed out of the car and took a small peak into the small place the curtain had left open... seeing Kaya pulling the maid outfit off he could finally state that Kaya was on their tale this whole time...

***
A/N 

A Quick Author Note stating that Loved Affairs Part 5: A Bonus Chapter will be released on December 29th and will be the chapter clearing Lucas's part of the story and hinting at what Kaya is up to next. Then I want to say from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for 2,000 reads on this book. This made my year and just more grateful. Thank you all and take care <3

And sorry about this chapter which doesn't clear a lot but thankfully Part 5 will be there to save the day ;)