torn ~ ✨

The silence is gut clenching , the only sound heard being the pants escaping both their lips with taehyung rooted in his position on top jungkook , hands still cupping jungkook's cheeks as he pulled away from the kiss after the angry stomps of brianne slowly drifts , meaning she is out of sight.

Taehyung's heart quickens at the situation , heart sinking as jungkook removes his hands from his face , a scowl etched on his face as he looks tae dead in the eyes.

Taehyung is shook , sitting up " love do not tell me you're upset " he tries to touch him but his hand is swayed away , hurting him.

" taehyung , please get off " jungkook urges , fisting his palm.

That tone he uses , taehyung is in disbelief
" are you afraid she would tell? "

" OF COURSE SHE WILL TELL!! " he yells , startling taehyung who gets off him at once.

Jungkook putting his clothes on in a hurry " where are you going! " taehyung is paranoid , senses clouded with the worst , feeling stupid like he got on jungkook's wrong side.

" To fucking reverse the wrong we both did , to fucking make sure at least persuade her to not ruin our lives now if you don't mind , excuse me " jungkook says , slamming the door hard shut , clearly fuming.

Taehyung furiously wiping his tears , clutching the bed covers , feeling a sense of shame dawn on him , funny how he didn't think his whole plot to shame brianne and out their love could possibly ruin their one shot at freedom.

----

" Brianne wait! " he yells for her to stop , standing few feet away from her with her back facing him , he won't deny the hurt he feels as soon as she turns to face him , hot tears streaming down her face , the look of distraught engulfing her being  , she looks traumatized to the core.

Jungkook could have prevented this but now he's torn between admitting he really didn't care and was too drowned in the abyss of being in taehyung's arms , no strength to face reality.

" You know i suspected it , but i just hoped that i was paranoid , my joy when word got out that you were ready to court , so tell me jungkook have i been a pawn all along , just to pass away time? just a collateral damage?! " she fumes.

" Now you look me in eye! " he charges at her , such close proximity " look me in the eye and tell me all this while we had been friends , you didn't know of my affliction , of this curse as your kind would call it that i carry , had i not hinted it? the section of the library , the boy..."

" he's the boy you always longed for , talked about " brianne completes it.

" you see? even so you knew deep down and i hate that you got to confirm it this way but can i beg you on behalf of our history that you'd keep silent about this which you have seen " jungkook pleads , eyes tearing up.

" you plead for your love who so despises me , he put you up to this didn't he? knowing i'd be here "

" I WILL! , i will persuade him , infact you shall hear nothing from us , we'd be as gone as the wind , i just need your word " jungkook persists.

" oh darling i do not wish that you'd be gone , it is you that i want jungkook , despite your sin i still vouch to have you and now i have in my hands what i need to keep you apart from your love , be sure that'll use it in my will " she steps away.

" BRIANNE!!! " he cannot force her , watching as she hastily makes her way out , jungkook clenching his fist with might , shivering as a lone tear falls .

-----

Taehyung is startled by the sudden presence of a clearly fuming jungkook who begins to aggressively rummage through their closet , he had been laying in silence on the bed , anxiety creeping in as to what jungkook was discussing with brianne.

Seeing jungkook throw their clothes on the bed , he acts up " hey! honey what's going on? jungkook relax what are you doing! " he springs up on his bed , rushing to hold jungkook.

Jungkook halting as taehyung is in his way , both panting , taehyung shivers from the anger swimming in jungkook's eyes " taehyung , if you like yourself please get out of my way this minute " he speaks calmly.

" I will not give you way until you explain what the hell is going on! "

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!!! "

.

" TAEHYUNG BECAUSE OF YOU , OUR LIVES IS GOING DOWNHILL IN THE HANDS OF MY FATHER AND YOU STAND HERE FEIGNING IGNORANCE! "

The step back taehyung took while being lashed out on breaks jungkook's heart " tae loo-

" No " he whispers , tears streaming down , he knows he crossed the line , got too reckless and now jungkook is hurt , because of him they might get separated again.

" i am , so sorry " he admits , head casted down , jungkook pulling him in for a hug , knowing despite it all he is partly at fault.

" what are we going to do? " he sniffs , looking up to jungkook with those alluring bambi eyes.

" listen love , our desires got the best of us , we should have seen this coming , what's done is done " jungkook starts.

" now? "

" now we run "

" where? "

" Any where love , far away from my vicious father , we pack now and we leave by dawn "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

will they escape?