treat~✨

--------------------------

It's been weeks

Although efforts had been made by jungkook to continuously avoid any form of meeting with brianne , but as of the fact that his father will be alerted if he by any means did not live up to his promise of courting her which was chosen by his friends the situation of his elopement with taehyung will be down the drain and everything they have fought for would come crashing down.

So there stood taehyung looking out the window ,  busying himself with  trying to push his mind away from the very one thought of stepping outside and swinging a  pan over brianne's head at the proximity she seeks while sitting beside jungkook  outside on the swing as  they seem to have a little chat just to provide evidence that he is making an attempt or effort to get to know her for the sake of his father .

taehyung thinks she believes his stay here is tied to him being a long time friend staying over , but she tries as much to dissuade herself from the truth which she knows.

But does she have a plan knowing that her rival is in this love triangle story and what would she do to get Jungkook? will it be by all means?

will taehyung sit still  and watch it happen ? oh he doubts he will , he has to be patient but he doesn't know for how long , with the way his claws grip on the napkin cloth on the table and the urge surging through his veins .

knowing that what's best is to interrupt their time , stepping out of the house as he walks over to where they are sat.

" My apologies really , brianne you said? " taehyung says , asking her a question but his eyes are admirably fixed on jungkook as his hand brushes his shoulder pads gently , invoking a sign of intimacy with the hopes that brianne notices his move.

" Yes it is i " she answers.

" of course! , i know you must have missed jungkook , your long lost college friend and school times but wont it be best to move on in life and let such memories remain of the past ? besides the clock is ticking , you must have other business on your hand " he lets it out , politely as he could.

" you must be mistaken , jungkook is not just my long lost friend but i may remind you that we are to ...."

" Ah! jungkook , remember the meeting with professor gerald this evening? as well as the re opening of the new case you are tasked with? infact we are to go for my performance at the palace as the princess has birthed , how did we almost miss all that? " taehyung cuts her off , caressing jungkook's ear.

" OH MY GOD! YES! " jungkook shoots up , acting riled up as he hisses.

" brianne forgive me but you must go , if need be we might reschedule this petty meeting but as of now i have greater concerns to tend to " he says , heading back in with haste , not sparing her a glance.

" Ah there he goes " taehyung says , both he and brianne watching jungkook's disappearing figure as he gets back into the house.

Turning to face her , internally smirking " why still waiting? " he asks , watching her step forward , eye contact not breaking as the moment intensifies.

" know what i see when i look at you? " brianne spits.

" oh sweet heart , you despise me i know , hate might be a better term but trust i have no intentions of spite towards you but i am not naive towards your motives , i just hope your heart can take whatever demise you may encounter if you don't decide to stop trying to take that which will never be yours , goodbye brianne "

-----------

Hours after they got brianne to leave after making up excuses to shorten her stay , jungkook suffers still in silent treatment , hunted by taehyung's sudden shortage of words and silent bed chambers as they get ready for bed.

watching intensely as taehyung changes into his night clothes , getting up on his feet to pull taehyung delicately into his embrace , arms caging his waist as he noses his neck.

" speak love " his fury ignites but taehyung resists.

" i wish to say nothing "

" TAEHYUNG SPEAK! YOUR SILENCE INFURIATES ME!! "

His sudden outburst startling his love as heavy pants are heard , eyes widened at the frustration felt on both ends.

" speak please " he begs , taehyung charging towards him , pushing him by the chest till his back hits the wall.

" fine i'll speak that which is on my mind " he starts , eyes tearing up with a scowl on his face.

" I wish for you to see her no more , I wish for you to go to your father and tell him about the one you shall never forsake and whom your heart has grown to beat for , I wish that you confess our love story right from time to your demon of a father , if you cannot do that just how are you so sure that we are to overcome what would come in for us ? if we are to survive in this world where  society bites against which is not deemed  natural , how do we survive the darkness that befalls us jungkook?  I wish to stand by you and if you really cannot make a move to end this unfairness to us , how do I trust that in the future you are up to anything ,  whatever it takes ? would you leave? " consumed by the silence that follows.

At that moment taehyung realizes jungkook is indecisive , he vows that if nothing changes he will by all means eliminate the problem and he knows jungkook would hate him for it.

" i need to come up with something fast , i wouldn't want taehyung to taint himself " jungkook thinks , gripping his hair as taehyung storms off to bed , pulling the covers over him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨