Taylor going to his football game ✅

I'm going to Travis's football game today.

It will be the first game since the announcement of our relationship.

Once I arrive at the Stadium I walk through the security with my security.

"Taylor!" "Hi Taylor!" "Love you Taylor!" Fans shouts and I wave at them.

I go to one of private booths and Travis mom is in there as well.

The game starts and the crowd cheers. Whenever Kelce or any of his team members make a touchdown our whole both screams louder.

"YEEEEESSS LETS GOOOO!!" I yell and high five the person next to me.

1 hour later the game ends and The Chiefs won!!!

I go backstage to find Kelce in his regular clothes now waiting for me.

"You guys won!!!" I shout and the other players yell excitedly and high five me.

"You did so good." I said to Kelce.

"Thank you." Kelce said and blushes a little.

"Do you want to stay here for a little longer or go?" I asked.

"Let's get out of here. I'm tired." Kelce said.

"Alright. Bye guys congrats on winning!" I shout to all of the players.

"Bye!" "Thank you!" "Bye bro!" The guys yell as we walk out of the dressing room through all of the twist and turns of the stadium and to a car waiting for us.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313