He's Alive

The familiar voice speaking to me sent shivers down my spine. I looked to see Channie staring at me with flowers. Nothing romantic, comforting flowers. My favorite ones.

My favorite flower gladiolus flowers, represent strength. 

I hugged him quickly. His warmth was just as comforting as ever. 

"I didn't come here to talk. Just to support." 

I cried on his shoulder, "Aren't you busy with your comeback?" 

"Don't worry about that." 

He wiped my tears with a big smile. "It's going to be okay. Have some hope n/n." 

(Use whatever nickname you want. Cause ngl I hate when FF is assigning me nicknames. It'll be something crazy too... my little white chocolate pink noodle bunny bear Pookie Wookie bitch. Like...😀)

I looked at my mother who was falling asleep. Who knows how long she's been with Tyree? 

I looked back at Chan. "I need to get something to eat." He smiled, "Let's go to the cafeteria." We walked to the café to get something to eat and we sat together to talk. 

"I'm sorry for kissing you that night Y/N. I honestly really do love you but I understand if you don't want to get wrapped up with me." 

I groaned and put my head on the table. 

I said in a muffled voice, "It's not about that Chan. I love you too. You didn't give me time to think about you romantically, and right now my brother is dying in the room above us." I laughed. 

I peeked at him, "I truly want the best for you, maybe I do want to be with you, but at least let me get it together some more for me to think about it." 

He held my hands. "I'll be patient, and I'm here for you." We finished our food and walked back to the main waiting room. 

I cried so much that my eyes felt dry and my nose was still running. 

"I need a tissue." 

I walked to the front desk to blow my nose and a scream behind me. 

"NO!" 

I ran back to my mother and Tyree's doctor. "What?" Chan pulled me into a hug. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, but there isn't anything we could do. The only thing that we can do is take him off life support. We respect your wishes and we'll do what we can to keep him alive for as long as possible." 

I asked, "Is it okay if I can see him?" She smiled. I added, "Alone." 

She nodded and I walked to his room. I crept it open. His lifeless body stayed there. 

"Hey, Tyree."

I stepped into the room completely and sat down next to the bed. The col chair touched against my bare back from the crop top.