Super lazy chapter!!

11:52, lights are off, moonlight can barely reach the room, and a mountain of empty water bottles can be seen. Mk couldn't sleep. No matter what she tried, nothing worked. Thoughts kept rushing through her mind. She laid their for a few minutes before getting up. Maybe she should go take a walk? She took her jacket and a pair of shoes, The raven haired girl opened the door and stepped outside. (She finally touched grass, omg!!

It's freezing, obviously. Nighttime is always quite, nobody's around,and getting mugged is more likely to happen. Nobody was around, so she couldn't really pick pocket somebody. As Mk was walking past a dumpster, she noticed something, A computer? From the looks of it, it's probably made from the 2000s. I could probably sell this, plus I really need a computer. She picked up the computer and walked back home, fully expecting a glitching mess.

She placed the computer down on her table and plugged it in. Oddly, she didn't need a password and git right in without any security. Weird, I thought it was going to be much harder. Suddenly, a voice came from the computer, [Rebooting N0A4.08] <Allow N0A4.08 to access your mic and camera?> "What the f▇▇?" She noticed a note popped on her page with the same question. Both opinions only said yes.

I guess I don't have a choice. She clicked yes since that was the only choice. Something suddenly came up in the corner. 

<I am N0A4

<I am N0A4.08, your personal AI assistant.> The AI started waving while smiling. "Uhh, hello? What the f▇▇ are you? You look like s▇▇! " The AI froze for a few seconds and then responded." I am your personal Assistant, please don't call me s▇▇!> "yeeeeah, sure... you know I really need to go to sleep right now -" Mk got up and unplugged the computer <WAIT NO-> The AI pleaded before the computer turned off.

MK sighed as she walked back to her bed as she threw her shoes and jacket to the floor. What the heck just happened "thing"? She groaned and finally decided to try to go to sleep. 

( I'm so sorry this is short I'm like half asleep rn, idk how to write and I'm sure i already made 20 spelling mistakes)