When Draco steps foot in Hogwarts it is like nothing has changed. The big fight, the war, there are no traces of it. He can hear footsteps echoing in the halls, and Snape's long cloak is seen billowing as he turns a corner. Draco is on his way to the Slytherin dorms but cannot seem to walk faster than a toddler crawls because everything is interesting, the unchanged walls, the unchanged floors, how did they rebuild the entire school to such perfection?

Running is heard through the halls and Draco can suddenly feel arms wrapped around his torso, and a face being pressed right between his shoulder blades. "Well hello Potter" Draco's voice echoed in the empty halls. "I missed you" Harry said nuzzling his face impossibly closer to Draco's back. Turning is impossible for Draco, so he just stands there, his hands drawing small hearts onto Harry's hand. "I missed you too, darling", Draco says nudging in order for Harry to loosen his grip, Draco turns and cups Harry's face. They stare into each other's eyes, smiles creeping up on both of their faces. Walking is once again heard in the halls and Snape's voice interrupts their moment "You two should be in your dorms". Draco does not want to tear his eyes away but is left with no choice as he answers Snape with a yes and then proceeds to take Harry's hand and walk towards the dormitories. "Your own dorm!" He speaks loudly after them.

When they were out of Snape's sight, they laugh. They were reunited after God knows how long and they were not going to waste any more time away from each other, so they did exactly what Snape said they should not do, go to each other's dorm.

When they arrive at Harry's dorm room, they throw off their respective cloaks and leave them on the ground. They sat down in the bed, still staring straight (gay) into each other's eyes, "Draco, I want to go to a date..." Harry's eyes look hopeful at Draco "everything for you, my love" Harry continues with "To the astronomy tower and maybe have some sort of picnic" Draco looks lovingly at Harry "I would love to darling". Harry gave Draco a peck on the cheek as a thank you.

Draco plays with Harry's tie, his eyes looking at the tie. He then grabs it, and pushes Harry forward, kissing him. The kiss gets heated fast, Harry climbs into Draco's lap, Draco's hands move closer and closer to Harry's bottom.

Harry starts to grind on Draco's lap, right onto Draco's cock. Draco's mind immediately starts to panic. Memories of a night, a horrible night, come into Draco's mind. Harry must have seen the panic in Draco's eyes because he had stopped and climbed off Draco's lap. Draco can hear Harry's comforting words, "You're okay" "No one is going to hurt you" "Breathe with me".

Draco's breathing started to calm down after a long while of hyperventilating. His cheeks are wet and eyes wide open, Harry is looking at him, worry written all over his face. "Are you okay?" he asks with a shy voice, just as if Draco were to break if he talked too loudly. Draco cannot answer, he does not know. He stretches his arm towards Harry, and he gets the hint and hugs Draco. Draco nuzzles his face into the crook of Harry's neck, and Harry holds him, tightly. They lay down on the bed, cuddled together and Harry listens to Draco's breathing while rubbing what he hopes to be comforting on his back.

Draco eventually falls asleep, into Harry's arms and Harry follows a little while after.  

Also beta read by a new human @Seas_of_Time on AO3