‼️NOTE‼️

I started writing this Novel in October 1, 2023 and finished writing and revising in November 6, 2023.

Fiction Warning:

This novel is a work of fantasy and fiction. While it draws inspiration from Greek mythology and its rich lore, it is important to remember that this is a creative reimagining of those myths. The events, characters, and interactions within the story are products of the author's imagination and should not be taken as a representation of actual Greek mythology.

Readers are encouraged to approach this work with an open mind, appreciating the liberties taken with the source material to craft an engaging narrative. At the same time, this story embraces themes of heroism, camaraderie, and the balance between divine and mortal realms that are central to Greek mythology.

Please enjoy this fictional journey through the lens of Greek mythology, where gods, demigods, and mystical beings come to life in a unique and imaginative way.

Author's Uploading Time:

I'm excited to share that I'll be starting to release chapters of this novel now!!!

October 27, 2023- Chapter 1
October 28, 2023- Chapter 2
October 29, 2023- Chapter 3
November 2, 2023- Chapter 4-10
November 3, 2023- Chapter 11-20
November 4, 2023- Chapter 21-30
November 5, 2023- Chapter 31-34
November 7, 2023- Surprise

All of it will be uploaded at 1pm in Philippines time!!

Thank you for joining me on this journey through the realms of Greek mythology. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it. Your support and enthusiasm mean the world to me.

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts and feedback on this adventure.

Warm regards,
Max