Nightmares

Endless hills. I was running through a valley with the sky crystal blue. It was a picture perfect scene that I remembered clearly.

I walked on a trodden path through the red wildflowers that grew alongside. The serene sound of a rushing river nearby was quickly interrupted by a piercing scream.

I turned around frantically looking for the cause of the sound only to see someone on the edge of a nearby cliff. The source of the scream was still unknown though.

I ran up the hills as the sky turned a menacing red. I reached them pretty fast and slowly advanced to the person who was teetering on the edge.

"A-Are you alright.", I asked.

They didn't turn around but fell forward, I heard a scream which I assumed was mine as I lunged for the person.

I woke up yelling and quickly realized it was a dream...well more of a nightmare. I say up taking in my surroundings only to see glowing green eyes starring at me. I quickly brought the sheets up to my chest as I was only in a tank.

"What are you doing in here?!", I half-yelled.

He walked over to the edge of the bed as he stared at me.

"The boys wanted to make sure you didn't try to escape, so they sent me to watch you."

I sighed slightly in relief, but was pretty freaked that he was watching me in my sleep.

"You were tossing a lot in your sleep." He hesitated before looking up at me.

"Are you ok?", he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just another nightmare."

"Another?", he asked.

"Well, I've been having them for awhile now, but it's no big deal"

"Well...", he glanced at his watch.

It looked pretty expensive, I wondered how he'd gotten it. Wait. Never mind, I didn't want to find out.

"It's Niall's turn to come on in." he said.

I laid back down, exhaling a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Harry sat up and walked over to the door.

"Goodnight." I said to Harry.

"Goodnight Addie."

I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep, somewhat feeling a bit better.