Make Yourself At Home

(HARRY'S P.O.V.)

I threw the struggling girl into the kitchen chair, as the lads followed behind laughing. Her wild eyes were darting everywhere not knowing which one of us to look at. Niall grabbed sodas and threw them to everyone.

"Want one?" he asked her.

She didn't reply but gave him an ugly look. If looks could kill, or stake us in the heart, Niall would be dead by now.

"Suit yourself." he said before taking a swig of the soda.

"So what's your name princess?" Louis asked, giving one of his famous smirks.

"None of your business, arse." she replied.

He raced up to her, his eyes red, as he pinned her against the wall.

"I'd advise you not to call me that again." he said.

Tears rolled down her face as Liam shoved Louis away. Classic Liam taking over and being a softie.

"What's your name?" he asked softly.

"A-Addie" she sobbed.

"Well Addie, our casa e tu casa!" he said.

(ADDIE'S P.O.V.)

"Well Addie, our casa e tu casa." he said, completely disregarding the fact that they were all vampires.

I wiped the tears off my face as the boys came closer.

"I'm Liam." he said "And that's Louis, Harry, Zayn, and...."

"NIIIIIALLLLLL" the boy I assumed was Niall belched.

I reeled back in disgust as the boys high fives Niall. In this time, I looked around the kitchen for a means of protection and saw a silverware set with, low and behold, a set of knives. I quickly grabbed one and charged Louis.

He turned around quickly and with speed faster than lightning, pinned me against the wall.

"I suggest you don't do that again." he said with a raging red in his eyes.

I whimpered as he let go of me and I fell to the floor, crying.

The past 24 hours had been the worst. I left my boyfriend and I was captured by five vampires. I laughed a little at my thoughts. I didn't think vampires actually existed....

I felt hands pick me up like a child gently and lift me up and take me up the stairs. I was very sleepy and my head still hurt.

I was laid down on a bed as I heard someone mutter "Goodnight Addie" and close the door. Something about the way he said it relaxed me a little as I drifted off to sleep. Into a world without vampires.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to read this fanfic. it's probably a little weird but please bear with me and let me know in the comments what you like!!

thanks :)