I Wanna

Little note rq. Soooo I know some people have been waiting for a chapter like this. (AkazasFirstWaifu_ aka my girlfriend) Anyway we finally got a smut episode. I know y'all are gonna be like "but teenagers was a smut episode?", I don't consider it one bc I was too scared to even add anything smut-like. So finally we got a actual smut episode. Hope y'all like it! Love you🤘

                         FRANKS POV

Me, Gerard, Ray, and Mikey got on the bus to see that Ryan was back. Never been sadder. We got on the bus, Ryan put his foot out so Gerard and I would fall. Me and him were mad but didn't do anything just because we knew that's what he wanted. Ray and Mikey didn't do anything either.

Me, Gerard, and Ray went to our second period together, keep in mind me and Gerard were holding hands. Guess who we find..Yea Ryan. He gets all in my face and says "Oh my God your actually dating! I love it girlies, y'all are cute!" I glanced at Gerard. "Why don't you say that right in my mouth." After I said that I spit right in his face, Gerard and Ray laughed. We then went to the second period.

We finally escaped Ryan trying to spit far enough to reach me because he was trying to copy me. Second period went by fast. We went to lunch and met up with Mikey. "Hey isn't the school dance coming up?" Said Gerard. "Yea I think it's next Monday." I said. We were trying so hard to make a conversation but it just wasn't working. But we then finally got one. It was a question on how I wanted to date Gerard. I answered quickly. "Well, we like all the same stuff, he's awesome and cute, and he's good at art! What's not to like about him?"

"Well if you've lived with him for 16 years he gets really annoying. Just saying." Said Mikey. I rolled my eyes and disagreed, Gerard laughed. "What about you Ray? Why did you wanna date Mikey?"

"Well it's probably the same reasons you have. I also like his glasses and awkward knees. It's cute!" I've never seen Mikey blush and smile so much. It was kinda cute to be honest. I don't know if Gerard has seen him smile so big though.

We all separated to go to different classes after a while. I went to latin class, I think Gerard had math next and i don't know what Ray had next. The rest of the day went by slow..like really slow. I kinda got sick of it honestly so I texted Gerard to meet me in the bathroom because I was bored.

Frank: Hey Gerard meet me in the bathroom in five minutes.

Gerard: Why do you want me to meet you in the bathroom? that sounds worse than it actually is..

Frank: I didnt think of it that way lol. Anyway im just bored, im also sick of not seeing you.

Gerard: Okay, see you soon<3

dude, why was i dying over a text heart? I mean.. It was Gerard who did it. "Miss Williams?" I was suprised that she stopped teaching to answer my stupid question. "yea, Frank?" She said in an annoyed tone. "can I go to the bathroom?" She nodded, so I went. I went in and saw Gerard standing there. He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back tightly and kissed him. "Okay, so I wanted to know if you have any ideas on what to do at my house, because Mikey and Ray will be on a date." After he said that i noticed myself blush a little. We heard the bell ring so we left to wait for Mikey and Ray.

They walked up to us after like ten minutes because of how crowded the hallway was. Mikey drove us home and then him and Ray left. I yawned once we got inside. "are you tired?" Said Gerard. "Yea, im kinda tired." I yawned again. He ran his hand through my hair. "Wanna go lay down? Ill lay with you." We got to the bed and layed down. Gerard kissed me once, but after a while he kissed me again but harder than the first time. He started making out with me as he put his hands on my waist.

"Frank, have you ever done this before?" He asked me. "No..have you?" I said. "No.. guess we'll find out if we're good or not. I mean, if you're okay with me doing this..?"

"I'm perfectly fine with you doing anything you want." I smiled at him. He reflected it back but it was more of a smirk. He moved his hand lower than he ever has before after that. His hands moved so gently, and his fingers were in the perfect places, I never wanted it to end. He kissed me again, and again, and again. I loved it. "Gerard..I know you didn't think you would be good at this..but damn your good for it being your first time.." I said with breaths in between some words. "Really? I didn't think I was doing that well." He said. I roughly disagreed. I started to slightly move my hips and let his hands mostly do the work. "Gerard, your fingers, they're just so perfect.." He kissed me after I said that. "Just shut up and enjoy it, idiot." We both laughed but kept continuing. After all that we went to sleep together for the rest of the night.