Get to know Min!

Full Name: Min Aiko

Age: 14

Height: 5'1 (short mf)

Hair Color: black

Hair Length: short, boy-ish

Eye Color: dark brown, looks black

Clothing Style:

(not my picture, this is the Min from Butterfly Soup to give you a basic idea of what my Min looks like

(not my picture, this is the Min from Butterfly Soup to give you a basic idea of what my Min looks like. wait, does this count as copying in a way- she also has slightly longer hair, goes a bit past her ears, she still has multiple piercings tho)

Personality: extremely chaotic, enjoys fighting if she knows she can beat the other person. will fight someone in self defense or if someone hurts the trio. (*cough* Maggie- *cough*) anger issues galore. is actually extremely insecure about herself, acts bold and cocky to hide it. Can be extremely violent to get something. short angry gremlin :)

Weapon: a knife. no actually, she even carries a knife around before Amphibia-

Relationships with the trio:

Anne: Sister like bond

Marcy: Besties somehow

Sasha: frenemys. (secret crushes :>)

Family: (on earth) a mom and a dad, yk, the usual. a younger brother and a older sister who was away for college when Min went to Amphibia. (in Amphibia) General Yuhan and Lady Olivia act like their mums sometime

Sexuality: lesbian, didn't like self because of that due to their parents until 14 and she stopped giving a flying fuck.

Gender Identity: doesn't care about that kinda stuff, shes just herself, thats that. she does use she/they for pronouns.

Hobby's include: training, fighting, hunting, stabbing, and basically anything violent except exploring.

Extra: trust issues, abandonment issues, anxiety, and is extremely clingy and overprotective.

thats about everything you'll need to know about Min for now!

let me know what you think <33

~Autumn/Min

(yes, Min is another name im going by now, stfu, its cool.)