Meetings..

Min’s POV:

“For fucks sake, where did I put my beanie…” I grumble to myself, digging around in my room to try and find my beanie that Todd made me. I eventually find it behind the curtain on my window. how in the fu-

I sigh, grabbing the beanie and putting it on, adjusting it until it sits comfortably. I snatch my bag off my bed, and jog out of my room and into the living room. Noticing Todd by the front door, I walk over to him. “Hey T.” I say, nudging him with my elbow. He looks up at me with a small chuckle, nudging me back. “Hey munchkin. You ready for your trip?”

I nod quickly, a wide grin on my face. Ah, I should explain, yes? My wound healed a week ago, and Todd decided I was ‘mature’ enough to actually go on a trip to find the others. Fucking finally, I was holed up in my room for too long, I swear, I was going insane-

Anyways, back to the present.

Todd smiles, and pats my back rather roughly. I barely moved an inch, surprised. haha, I've gotten stronger! “Well, you have everything, right? your knife? water? food? the book to tell what's edible and not? your spare clothes?” I nod to everything, propping my bag farther up my shoulder. “yes, I have everything T. don't worry dude, I had an excellent mentor!”

I respond, tilting my head slightly with a grin. It's always amusing to see Todd worry over me, especially since he always says how he isn't a worrywart. Todd sighs and shakes his head, pushing me towards the door gently. “Oh shut up. Get out of here, go find your friends.”

I nod and open the front door. Before climbing down, I walk over and hug Todd, then I wave and climb down the ladder. Time for my journey!

~from here, I’m going to describe different things Min experienced during her journey to find the trio. I imagine, like how Marcy kept a journal, she's keeping one too, so she can document her journey. so I'll write it as if Min is writing in a journal!~

Day 3:
Where the hell is this plant?! I looked all around this entire area, where is- HOLY FUCK THATS A DAMNED GIANT MOSQUITO- SHIIIIIITTT-

I ran for an entire 50 miles to escape that Mosquito. I'm never going into that forest again.

Day 7:
Sleeping in a tree again. at this rate, I’m going to get back problems.

Day 12:
Froggy friend! :D
Befriended a small blue frog, who gave me a place to stay for a few days. Her name is Liza, she's cool 😌

Day 16:
left froggy friend, on the road again. 😔
She did give me a snail to ripe though, so my legs won't die anymore!

Day: 23:
whew, forgot to write for awhile. sorry journal! …I need to make you-
you shall be…
Marcanne! Wait is that a town- I’LL BE BACK!

Day 26:
well, it was a town.

I burnt it down by accident and the roads threw me out.

I didn't mean to! I just..got angry.
and poured gasoline.
all over the houses.
then lit them on fire..

FOR THE RECORD, THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE CALLED ME WEIRD-

Day 29:
I’m getting close to this city called, ‘Newtopia.’ Todd taught me a bit about it, it's a city where the king of Amphibia lives and Newts are the main amphibians there I believe!
If any of the girls were transported here, they're definitely there!