October 25 2023

I woke up and there was a person over me.

I couldn't tell who it was since there were no lights, but it was surely a stalker.

He did something that somehow made my Dad not be as alert as he usually is.

He stared at me while I tried to figure out who he was.

Jaehyun was there with us, he stood up and turned on the lights.

The guy disappeared.

Jaehyun went back to where he was sitting and dozed off while sitting up straight.

I stood up and ran into his arms and laid down there. Taeyong saw that and felt like a thirdwheel, repeating "아랐어²" multiple times before my dream got cut off.

I fell asleep again.

I was with a genius child, playing with the embodiment of Chatgpt.

We were friends with someone who has ominous powers, he was in love with someone.

He brought a pig as a gift to the girl.

She kept saying she didn't want it, when we went late at night to check on the pig.

The three of us didn't take thd pig when left her house.

We were playing on the way home when someone tried to kidnap the genius girl.

I tried stopping him but I was of no use.

He was somehow stronger than me.

He held us captive.

I took hold of him.

I tried snapping his neck but it didn't work.

So I kissed him. I don't know why but I did. Maybe to catch him off-guard?

He tasted like crap, I couldn't stop laughing.