December 8 2023

Some kids from my class, my parents, and I were on a trip to another part of the Philippines. I'm not really sure where but it was a tropical area with an amazing view of the sea, palms trees and plants everywhere.

We drove to a a very rich family's place, it was a mansion. They were a friend of my parent's, and we were to stay there for our vacation.

We had just arrived at the front of a mansion, the adults were talking and we were just standing in the side, waiting to be let in, when their children came home from school.

They were all so gorgeous.

Especially the middle child, who seemed to be around the same age as me. He immediately caught my attention. His name is Louis.

Our eyes were locked together, and he smile brightly when saw me, like we've known each other before. But I don't recognize him. He is really cute though.

Louis walked up to me greeted me as if we were tight, doing a bro handshake with me.

I was baffled. I couldn't believe someone as gorgeous as him would be all smiles when interacting with someone who looks as plain as me.

Our parents continued on talking as we head into the house with our stuff. Louis walked alongside me as we stepped into the living room. Him and his siblings, Erica and Jason, had to excuse themselves to change out of their uniforms.

When he came back, he immediately stood right beside me. I just smiled at him and turned my attention back to the others who were talking.

I was startled when I suddenly felt a hand sneaking around me, he was holding me by my waist.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." he smiled.

He seemed really attached to me.

The whole day, he kept holding me close to him, as if I was his girl.

Wherever we go, be it a walk around the garden, going around the halls of the mansion, and even when we were going to the park, his hands were kept wrapped around my waist.

After a couple hours, we all went back to his place. The others went in first, meanwhile I was stuck here outside with him. He was closing the garage, his hand was still holding on to me.

After locking up, he walked me back to the room, refusing to leave our room, until my Dad checked up on us.

"Why are you here?"

"I walked your daughter back here."

"Okay, thanks. Everyone get some rest, there's a party tonight, right at the resort nextdoor."

My Dad bid his goodbyes, telling us to have fun, and that they were gonna head to bed first.

Louis stayed back for a minute more.

"See you later, Elle."

He winked at me, and kissed me on the forehead when no one was looking. He has surprised me once again with his actions. He left right after doing that.

We were supposed to rest for a bit, but I couldn't calm my nerves from what had just happened.

This is the first time something like that has happened to me.

So instead of napping, I went and put on my make up, and going through my luggage, looking for something cute to wear.

10pm comes, everyone was preparing to leave for the party. They were already at the door, but I had nothing to wear so I stayed back.

"Elle wait."

"Why?"

"Come with me."

He stopped me from going back to the room, and brought me to a botique nearby, looking for party dresses.

I found one that looks amazing. It was a butterfly resin top, paired with a very pretty pink skirt, both loned with gold and jewels.

It looked amazing, and I hoped it would look amazing on me too.

We brought the dress and head to the party.

I hope to see him again in my dreams.