The good old days (Part One)

(I would highly recommend reading my headconnons book before this if you haven't already)

this chapter along with the next one takes place about 5-8 years before sb (haven't fully decided). y/n is a janitor in the daycare and is about 17

eclipse sits down on one of the chairs once he sees that everyone had left. he just finished putting on a play in the theater room so now he has a few hours to relax.

eclipse hears the sound of his eternal phone ringing. "wha- y/n?" eclipse questions as he picks up.

"hey eclipse! me and foxy were wondering if you wanted to hang out over in the daycare?" y/n says

eclipse pauses and grins "oh? you want me to use up my precious time to spend with you?" eclipse says in a playful tone

y/n laughs "why wouldn't you want to spend time with your favorite human?" eclipse was about to respond before their conversation was interrupted.

"will you two just stop flirting and get your butt over here?" foxy says in a slightly annoyed tone. y/n blushes while eclipse just seems unfazed by his remark.

"yeah, yeah. I will be there in a minute." eclipse hangs up the call and walks out of the theater room and down to the daycare. the doors were already open so eclipse just walks inside.

as he enters, he can hear the sound of foxy and y/n laughing from the play area. eclipse makes his way over to them and sees that they're playing a game of tag.

"Hey, Eclipse! Come join us!" Y/n calls out. eclipse tilts his head and a laughs before running over to them.

The trio spend the next hour or so running around the daycare and just playing around. eclipse is chasing y/n until foxy stops them. "the kids should be back in a few minutes. I know you dont seem to like kids so you should probably get going." foxy says, looking at eclipse.

eclipse nods as foxy walks off to prepare. eclipse looks at y/n "welp- dont miss me to much." eclipse says as he begins to walk away. y/n grabs his hand before he can get far and eclipse turns around.

"what is it?" eclipse asks, looking down at y/n after realizing they have a more serious expression. "well- I was wondering if you wanted to...hang out tomorrow. since the place is closed on the weekends I was thinking maybe I could take you somewhere outside and you and me could just do whatever?" y/n says with a slight blush appearing on their face.

eclipses eyes widen "you mean like a date or whatever those humans call it?" eclipse asks, making y/n blush even harder. "w-well I wouldn't call it that!"

eclipse chuckles, seeing them becoming flustered. "if you say so. of course I will go "hang out" with you." eclipse replies, grinning.

y/n was about to say something else but then they are enterupted by the sounds of children laughing. "I must go now. cya then" eclipse says as he exits the daycare.

y/n waves as they watch him leave. they then go back over to where the rest of the children are and join them in a game.

small time skip

eclipse is now sitting in his room. the pizzaplex closed several hours ago. as eclipse finishes charging he gets up and slowly walks out of his small closet-like room. as he walks past the daycare, he hears some wierd noises. he decides to just ignore it and continue walking.

"hmm... maybe I could go down to parts(parts=parts and service/the place we upgrade freddy)? I haven't been down there in a while" eclipse decides as he begins walking through the pizzaplex.

eclipse eventually makes it to parts after taking the elevator down. he looks around and eventually finds the room he was looking for. "wonder if they are building any new animatronics." eclipse thinks to himself as he walks to the room. as soon as he enters the room, his eyes widen in fear and shock.

"what..."

700 words (gonna start putting the word count at the end because why not)