slide into fun!

another timeskip (a little over two years leter)

y/n logs into their computer after sitting down on their bed. they quickly notice that they have a new email and know it had to be for the new job they just got.

they had just moved into a house that was near where they used to live years ago. they planned on finally reuniting with some old friends in the pizzaplex but unfortunately the place had apparently been destroyed by a earthquake. after doing some research they saw that they were apparently looking for someone to help fix some of the animatronics. y/n quickly applied and now here they are, in their new apartment and about to open up an email that could decide weather or not they get to see their best friend. thats if he is still alive.

y/n reads the email. they actually got hired. as y/n continues to read, the email says that they would be starting in a week but that they could check the place out early.

they close the computer and decide they would go tomorrow.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP

y/n walks infront of the building and looks at it. it was so familiar yet...different. the building appeared to be almost caving in on itself. "this is gonna be interesting-" y/n walks around the building until they find the back door that they had been directed to enter through.

y/n opens the door and immediately seems lost. they slowly step in and the door shuts behind them. as they look at where they were, y/n could tell that they were inside what used to be a gift shop.

as they walk through many piles of old merchandise, they noticed an equally destroyed small golden statue. y/n looks down, examining the peculiar statue. it appeared to be of some sort of character that they didn't recognize. as y/n takes a closer look at the design they notice it looks sort of similar to eclipse.

"he must have gotten a lot of changes since I left." y/n says as they decide to just move on. they didn't seem to notice the other statue that was behind it.

y/n exits the small shop and they are immediately hit with nostalgia. y/n recognizes that this was the place both the theater and the daycare used to be. it seems they never changed much at least with this area.

they walk past some broken arcade machines and rubble until eventually they find a sign sitting above a tunnel like entrance. y/n walks infront of it.

"slide into fun" y/n doesn't waste another minute and walks inside.

453 words