"im alive?"

eclipse looked around. he appeared to be just in a void after having powerd down. that was until something happened. a bright hole opens up below him and he is harshly sucked through.

then, to his surprise, he seems to be in some...colorful circus-like world. this definitely wasn't the real world though. "is this some sort of afterlife?" eclipse asked, trying to make sense of the situation. eclipse was about to walk around until he realizes he isn't able to move.

"what is going on?!" eclipse shouts as he continues to try and get out of his frozen state. this only causes him to panic even more.

after what feels like forever of just standing there, a large screen suddenly pops up a few feet away from him. still being unable to move, he just stares at it, trying to figure out what it was.

at first, it just seems like a blurry window. as eclipse looks at it, the longer he stares the more he is able to see through it. the problem is, it wasn't just showing what should be the other side.

"is that...the real world? where the hell am I?" eclipse is now just confused and slightly angry. angry that they just threw him away like he was nothing. the longer he stood there, the more these thoughts consumed him.

"they just..left me here to rot? like a left over piece of code?" eclipse lets out an almost insane yet sad laugh. "thats...all I am to them? a virus that they could just replace without a second thought."

as days passed, eclipse realized he had been put into a arcade machine. now he was just trapped for who knows how long...forced to watch the outside world. he just watched. listened. and waited.

what felt like an eternity for him goes by. he gets the news that something happened to foxy. eclipse didn't really care though. at this point, he had lost most of his sanity. who need's sanity though, am I right?

eclipse then saw as one of the workers went by for the millionth time. or at least, he thought they were just going by. but then, the worker stoped right infront of the arcade machine. no one had ever really gave it a glance since it was just and old unused machine.

they had what appeared to be a cart that would normally be used for moving heavy boxes. eclipse narrowed his eyes at them. of course, nobody could see him from outside.

the worker loaded the machine onto the cart. "where is this idiot taking me?" eclipse questioned.

eventually, after getting into an elevator and walking through multiple hallways, eclipse realized exactly where they were. "the hell?! i don't want to go back here!" eclipse yells angrily once he realizes they were entering the daycare.

the place looked..different. as eclipse looked around, he noticed something that made his "blood" boil. eclipse glared at the posters of the very animatronics that caused him so much suffering.

"get me out of here!" eclipse shouts. he knew they wouldn't be able to hear him but it was worth a try.

531 words