chapter one

"alright Sebastian, where the Fuck are you taking me? You said we were going to Chipotle, you just past it...what the hell is going on?"

Sebastian just sits behind the steering wheel trying to find the right words to say. He thought to himself "should I just tell her straight up.I mean,what's the worst that can happen...right?"

He finally spoke up very timidly so he wouldn't disturb the "beast" that is his best friend.
he coughs awkwardly before speaking.

"well Lia, we're not actually going to Chipotle..." he said very cautiously.

"What, really! I never noticed!" she said sarcastically "I just want to know where we're going and how long we're going to be gone, New episode of the fosters that I can not miss"
she waited for his response. Finally, he told her what really was going on...

"Ok, fine! I'll tell you. We're going to...couples therapy...surprise!" She looked at him in shock.

"Sebastian, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO COUPLES THERAPY! First of all we aren't a couple. Second of all YOU KNOW I DESPISE PEOPLE IN MY PERSONAL BUSINESS! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SEBASTIAN, GOD!"

The car gets silent for a moment. Sebastian, not sure of what to say, breaks the silence.

"listen Aaliyah, I'm just worried ok. You've been different since that "thing" happened with angie..."

"let's not forget Faith,or Trinity or that tran-"

"I get it ok, lets just, lets just cool down for a bit, ok?"

After another ten minutes of pure silence they pull up to the therapist office. Aaliyah crossed her arms and looks straight ahead.

"Sebastian, I'm not going in that office."

"Just give it a try, please?" She turned and looked at him.

"Listen Sebastian, if this is a complete waste of my time, I will go in your room and I will break shit." With that she's out the car and walking up the steps to get to the office.

Sebastian sat there in the drive seat. "This is going to be a long 3 hours." he sighed to himself before leaving the car. Maybe this wasn't the best idea?

Ok well I changed Brian to angie so it can go with the story line and yeah

OKAII BYE